Home

Did Madden '06 (Current Gen) have Create a Team?

This is a discussion on Did Madden '06 (Current Gen) have Create a Team? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2006, 05:41 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
Did Madden '06 (Current Gen) have Create a Team?

I skipped that year and stuck with '05 which did. I love creating a team and bringing them into the league especially since the commentary has some create a team names that it says.

Also, if '06 had it, then it should be in '07, right? Has anyone heard differently?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2006, 06:14 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Did Madden '06 (Current Gen) have Create a Team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by renojedi
I skipped that year and stuck with '05 which did. I love creating a team and bringing them into the league especially since the commentary has some create a team names that it says.

Also, if '06 had it, then it should be in '07, right? Has anyone heard differently?
It was in current-gen 06, but not on 360. I assume it will be in current-gen this year but we havent heard anything about the 360 version.
Old 07-13-2006, 10:15 AM   #3
MVP

ComfortablyLomb's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by renojedi

I loved my Salisbury Generals and their ugly orange and white creamsickle uniforms.
Old 07-13-2006, 11:55 AM   #4
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComfortablyLomb
I loved my Salisbury Generals and their ugly orange and white creamsickle uniforms.
Oh man, if I lived in Salisbury, I'd have to name my team the Steaks. I just wouldn't be able to resist that temptation.
Old 07-13-2006, 01:08 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 7

That is cool--I had the Reno Generals (since General Reno founded our lovely Nevada city). They're going to be back in '07, baby, so that feature better be in!

By the way, how do you guys use a created team? I chose the weakest team in the NFL to replace and dump all their guys into free agency. Then I act like an expansion team and choose my whole team from the 2nd and 3rd string guys from the other teams (non-rookies only, no more than 2 per team). I also take all the draft picks from the team I replaced. I used to replace Arizona (couldn't touch SF due to their history) but they look solid this year. Not sure which NFL franchise gets my axe this year but I'll take recommedations . I may look at taking out the Browns even though I'll have a wicked (fictional) travel schedule.

And, by the way, the announcers and Tony Bruno say Generals! That is too awesome.

So, how do you guys use your created team?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »