Home

Madden Help Please!

This is a discussion on Madden Help Please! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2006, 08:24 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Madden Help Please!

i made a switch to go from pro to all-pro and made all the adjustments to the sliders. i set user interception a little higher and made a couple of little adjustments. all i can say is it was the most nail-biting game of madden ive ever played. it also made me realize im going to kick more field goals than ever so i would be thankful if you guys had any tips on field goal kicking. if its really far away (30-50 yds) do you adjust the height down or up? etc.. thanks. i also gave up 500 yards so anything that could help me with my pass D would be appreciated. i learned about the press coverage etc. but still giving up alot of yards. also what is run commit when you press the right stick on defense?
Thanks in advance!
also im having a hard time getting sacks. i followed all tips but i either have no time to adjust on D or i make all the adjustments and my LB keeps running into the backs of my Dline. also the QB throws the ball so quick it doesnt give my guys to even pressure the QB. any tips would be appreciated!

PS: i spend the majority of my time playing franchise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2006, 07:07 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Madden Help Please!

ok i got the tremendous amount of passing yards gave up problem fixed (at least i think i do) gave up only 250 yards. still a little higher than what i would like but we're getting there. i still need help getting sacks and FG's.
Thanks in advance!
Old 12-04-2006, 11:27 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden Help Please!

Sacks- Learn to Jump the snap.
FG's - All the way down and at full power if u are attempting a long FG. Usually u can hit 50 yders that way. Depends on ur sliders too though. I play on default.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »