Home

**Official Madden Post-Patch Discussion**

This is a discussion on **Official Madden Post-Patch Discussion** within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-05-2007, 03:59 PM   #417
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: **Official Madden Post-Patch Discussion**

is the ps3 patch out yet?
Old 12-05-2007, 04:52 PM   #418
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimus Prime
I've never seen the CPU challenge a fumble, and its disappointing especially the ones where you clearly see the guy was down and the ball just squirts out. And still am yet to see it after the patch.

Its kind of game killing at times especially when its a tie game and the AI is driving at the end of the 4th and they fumble but don't challenge and the player was down. The win feels kind of cheap afterwards.

That's disappointing to hear, I was hoping the CPU now challenged plays other than the booth reviews under 2 minutes of each half. Anyway, I feel the same as you, I feel as if i'm cheating when the CPU gets a bad call saying they fumbled when they really didn't and I get the ball because the CPU doesn't challenge. So what I started doing, I now challenge the play for the CPU. It sucks that I have to use one of my challenges, but at least it keeps the game fair.
Old 12-05-2007, 04:53 PM   #419
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimus Prime
I've never seen the CPU challenge a fumble, and its disappointing especially the ones where you clearly see the guy was down and the ball just squirts out. And still am yet to see it after the patch.

Its kind of game killing at times especially when its a tie game and the AI is driving at the end of the 4th and they fumble but don't challenge and the player was down. The win feels kind of cheap afterwards.
Bro if its clear cut challenge it yourself for the CPU...you will not loose a time out hehe. I do it all the time for thr CPU if its clear cut. Yet another annoyance that goes by the glass eye of Madden QC!
Old 12-05-2007, 04:56 PM   #420
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobucks
Bro if its clear cut challenge it yourself for the CPU...you will not loose a time out hehe. I do it all the time for thr CPU if its clear cut. Yet another annoyance that goes by the glass eye of Madden QC!
I do the same thing, have done that for a while. It really cuts down on the fumbles, since the game puts a few bad calls in everygame, and the majority of them seem to be fumbles.
Old 12-05-2007, 06:31 PM   #421
Banned

OVR: 17

I see the CPU challenge fumbles all the time in NCAA. And i've seen it once in the lastuple days in Madden......inside the 2 minute warning of the 1st half.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2007, 07:06 PM   #422
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobucks
I thought about doing that but got greedy. I'll probably do it though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metallicatz
I see the CPU challenge fumbles all the time in NCAA. And i've seen it once in the lastuple days in Madden......inside the 2 minute warning of the 1st half.
Thats because its a booth challenge and not a team challenge. Anything questionable in the final two minutes of the half will get challenged by the booth... I think.
Old 12-05-2007, 07:54 PM   #423
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by metallicatz
not sure if you are serious here or joking. I'm hoping you are joking about the challenges is madden because those are from the refs not the other team. I'm thinking the ......'s are supposed to be sarcasm but thats hard to convey in text
Old 12-05-2007, 09:45 PM   #424
MVP

OVR: 18

After several games I would like to write a few new things I have noticed. The game plays very different to me; Pro level seems to have been given a bump and All Pro took a few games to get adjusted to.

I have noticed improved QB play from the A.I. They no longer just force there throws. I have seen several times where the A.I. QB scrambled-better than before, held the ball longer to wait for a WR/TE/RB to get open, and also take the sack.

Everyone has noticed the improved and more realistic playing by A.I. CBs and LBs. Another thing I have noticed is that my d-linemen no longer fall over themselves to often; this makes playing a defensive end and defense tackle more fun.

I really enjoy playing the A.I. more now. Online is ok, but the A.I. sadly plays more realistic than some of my human peers. Peace.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »