Home

VIDEO PROOF OF BROKEN PROGRESSION SHOWING ALMOST EVERY SINGLE PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on VIDEO PROOF OF BROKEN PROGRESSION SHOWING ALMOST EVERY SINGLE PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2008, 11:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
VIDEO PROOF OF BROKEN PROGRESSION SHOWING ALMOST EVERY SINGLE PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://maddenforum.forumcircle.com/v....php?p=572#572

seeing as everyone is blindly defending EA. heres video proof showing marshawn lynch, and every single player in the NFL not progressing.

marshawn lynch rushes for over 2100 yards averaging 4.7 yards a carry, and he doesnt progress one point!!!!!! theres no explanation for that, so i would like to see you fanboys argue this one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2008, 11:21 PM   #2
MVP

mastershake88's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: VIDEO PROOF OF BROKEN PROGRESSION SHOWING ALMOST EVERY SINGLE PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

someone is with a agenda
Decade of Excellence
FHS '06, UMBC,'13,CCBC '15 UMUC '15
Old 08-14-2008, 11:21 PM   #3

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: VIDEO PROOF OF BROKEN PROGRESSION SHOWING ALMOST EVERY SINGLE PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngpdakingofdanba
http://maddenforum.forumcircle.com/v....php?p=572#572

seeing as everyone is blindly defending EA. heres video proof showing marshawn lynch, and every single player in the NFL not progressing.

marshawn lynch rushes for over 2100 yards averaging 4.7 yards a carry, and he doesnt progress one point!!!!!! theres no explanation for that, so i would like to see you fanboys argue this one.
...Get over yourself...

Just another locked thread...cb where you at?
Old 08-14-2008, 11:23 PM   #4
Rookie

ryby6969's Arena

OVR: 5

People are actually fighting and saying that the progression works? That's unsettling..it certainly doesn't work for me. I wish I received a copy of Madden where the progression works!..

If it makes you feel any better, man, the progression is completely broken on my game too (PS3).
Old 08-14-2008, 11:24 PM   #5

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55

*cough* put in Bugs/Glitches thread *cough*
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2008, 11:33 PM   #6
Rookie

ryby6969's Arena

OVR: 5

It's already in there, man. I think it's great that all of these people are posting up these threads. It'll only get it changed sooner for us people who are too bashful to post new threads themselves
Old 08-14-2008, 11:36 PM   #7
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryby6969
It's already in there, man. I think it's great that all of these people are posting up these threads. It'll only get it changed sooner for us people who are too bashful to post new threads themselves

EXACTLY.

Progression is such a mess, it makes Franchise Mode unplayable. Some players ALWAYS progress like clockwork, some never do.

Desean Jackson will NEVER progress, no matter what. McFadden ALWAYS progresses, even if you put him 3rd on the depth chart and he barely plays his entire career.

If you edit anyone in ANY way at ANY point before or in franchise, they will never progress.
Old 08-14-2008, 11:39 PM   #8
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Was the other thread about this not good enough? Locked.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »