Home

The future of Ed Hochuli in Madden

This is a discussion on The future of Ed Hochuli in Madden within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2008, 10:30 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
The future of Ed Hochuli in Madden

http://www.theaskearlshow.com/2008/t...huli-in-madden
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2008, 10:34 PM   #2
Rookie

joepa2624's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: The future of Ed Hochuli in Madden

Why don't they expand and ad Mike Carey as well? Ed Hochuli made a mistake and admitted to it. I'm tired of all this negative publicity. It was a bad call, Chargers fans have the right to be upset, but Ed is still the best ref in football. And I'd love to see one of the complainers say their piece to his face. He's bigger than some football players!
Old 09-24-2008, 03:53 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

It's not a big deal who the ref is, it would just be interesting to see if they changed it.
Old 09-24-2008, 05:20 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepa2624
Why don't they expand and ad Mike Carey as well? Ed Hochuli made a mistake and admitted to it. I'm tired of all this negative publicity. It was a bad call, Chargers fans have the right to be upset, but Ed is still the best ref in football. And I'd love to see one of the complainers say their piece to his face. He's bigger than some football players!
Ditto...the Chargers fans need to be mad at their team for not knocking down the ball on the TD pass and the 2 point conversion. Be extremely pissed that that they let one man catch 18 passes...that's unheard of...it's not like Ed gave them a TD when it shouldn't have been called...they still had to play football after that and they didn't. That dude is probably the best in the game along with Mike Carey.
Old 09-24-2008, 10:39 PM   #5
Rookie

o 99 PROBL3MS o's Arena

OVR: 7

Nah forget that mess my man. That call cost the chargers the game. A division game at that. pathetic
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2008, 10:58 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICK JAMES 1914
Nah forget that mess my man. That call cost the chargers the game. A division game at that. pathetic
C'mon Rick James...it didn't cost them...it didn't help their cause, but it was several things before that point that cost them and three plays after that call that cost them. Keep it real bro. You would think they would have learned after Jake burned them on the last play in week 1.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »