Home

The "Real" Missing Uniforms Thread

This is a discussion on The "Real" Missing Uniforms Thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2008, 12:24 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon2 The "Real" Missing Uniforms Thread

I know...I know there's already a missing uniforms thread out there, but honestly that thread is a mess. It's filled with requests for uniforms that people wish were in the game, EA bashing, EA defending, etc. So I figured I'd start a thread with uniforms that have been worn by real NFL teams this year but aren't in the game.

I ask the mods to PLEASE not lock this thread because it's not the same as the other thread.

Please ONLY post uniforms that you have seen real NFL teams wear this year and not what you think they will wear or whatever. So basically if it hasen't been worn yet, please don't post it. Also please don't post about inacuracies in uniforms such as "the stripes are too big" or "the logo's too small", this is just for blantantly missing uniforms. And again I BEG the mods to not lock this thread.

So here's my list of uniforms that have been worn this year but are missing in the game. Through Week 4:

Bears - white on white
Ravens - white on black
Bengals - white on white
Dolphins - white on teal
Cardinals - white on white(default away uniform)
Saints - white on black
Browns - white on brown(worn in pre-season)
Jets - New York Titans throwbacks
Broncos - blue on white(default home uniform)
Broncos - orange on white
Redskins - white on white

I think that pretty much covers it, add on if you see anything missing but only if you've actually seen it worn in the NFL this year. Thanks.

Last edited by Old's Cool; 09-29-2008 at 10:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2008, 02:35 PM   #2
MVP

colkilla's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: The "Real" Missing Uniforms Thread

redskins white on white
Old 09-29-2008, 04:25 PM   #3
Rookie

WeBB15's Arena

OVR: 5

Yess, Redskins white on white.. missing.... again....

Pretty sad that the skins have wore this jersey like 75% of their games of the last 2-3 years... and EA has yet to put it in... intstead they have 2 classic jerseys that they wore once the last 10 years, and the other hasn't worn in like 4 years...

This is why I personally hate EA, little things they could add, but they don't... plain laziness and unconsideration... I could smack the hell out of the person in charge of that... cmon 2 straight years!! pathetic
WIZ
Old 09-29-2008, 08:17 PM   #4
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old's Cool
I know...I know there's already a missing uniforms thread out there, but honestly that thread is a mess. It's filled with requests for uniforms that people wish were in the game, EA bashing, EA defending, etc. So I figured I'd start a thread with uniforms that have been worn by real NFL teams this year but aren't in the game.

I ask the mods to PLEASE not lock this thread because it's not the same as the other thread.

Please ONLY post uniforms that you have seen real NFL teams wear this year and not what you think they will wear or whatever. So basically if it hasen't been worn yet, please don't post it. Also please don't post about inacuracies in uniforms such as "the stripes are too big" or "the logo's too small", this is just for blantantly missing uniforms. And again I BEG the mods to not lock this thread.

So here's my list of uniforms that have been worn this year but are missing in the game. Through Week 4:

Bears - white on white
Ravens - white on black
Bengals - white on white
Titans - baby blue on white
Dolphins - white on teal
Cardinals - white on white(default away uniform)
Saints - white on black
Browns - white on brown(worn in pre-season)
Jets - New York Titans throwbacks
Broncos - blue on white
Broncos - orange on white

I think that pretty much covers it, add on if you see anything missing but only if you've actually seen it worn in the NFL this year. Thanks.
Um, the Titans have not worn their light blue jerseys with white pants this season. They probably should, but they haven't.
Old 09-29-2008, 08:37 PM   #5
MVP

mastershake88's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old's Cool
I know...I know there's already a missing uniforms thread out there, but honestly that thread is a mess. It's filled with requests for uniforms that people wish were in the game, EA bashing, EA defending, etc.
not to take this thread off topic and stop this show in it's tracks but..was this a dig taken at my thread?
Decade of Excellence
FHS '06, UMBC,'13,CCBC '15 UMUC '15
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2008, 08:57 PM   #6
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastershake88
not to take this thread off topic and stop this show in it's tracks but..was this a dig taken at my thread?
I'd call it an accurate observation about your thread.

That thread is a mess, and since it goes all the way back to last year's game it's hard to follow or keep up with what is or isn't accurate since '09 has different uniform errors than '08 did.
Old 09-29-2008, 09:13 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderKtulu
Um, the Titans have not worn their light blue jerseys with white pants this season. They probably should, but they haven't.
Yeah they wore them in their first game this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderKtulu
...and to contribute to the thread, we can add these stupid yellow helmeted throwbacks the Steelers are wearing tonight.
Those are in the game. Just select black on white when you're selecting the Steelers unis.
Old 09-29-2008, 09:15 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastershake88
Nah man, not at all. It just became cluttered like most threads.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »