Home

EA should watch Gideon Prime on YouTube

This is a discussion on EA should watch Gideon Prime on YouTube within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-07-2009, 06:40 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: EA should watch Gideon Prime on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
I personally think (and I am not speaking for EA) that an open Beta has a lot of positive appeal. No clue how possible or feasible it would be.
My personaly opinion on this is a OPEN beta is a bad thing because EA would use it as a marketin tool rather then to fix issues.

Get 10 people from OS that you know who could help like TheWatcher, LBRulez, etc and give them the BETA to fix the problems.
Old 01-07-2009, 11:57 PM   #58
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJenness
I don't know if many people have seen this guys videos on YouTube, but he illustrates very clearly some GREAT points on exactly what is broken in Madden.

While he may be a bit dramatic, he does make some great videos that show what really needs to be improved. Ian, if you read this, maybe someone on your crew could take some time to watch his vidoes (just search "apexisfree")...it would really be beneficial, I think. If you can look beyond the length of his videos and see what he is pointing out, he is right on the money.

In fact, here's the link to his YouTube channel with most of the Madden videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/apexisfree
My favorite quote from this guy is" Respect his pixels"...I heard that and was dying laughing...Personally I think the guy has some very valid points and is hella funny
Old 01-08-2009, 12:06 AM   #59
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
I personally think (and I am not speaking for EA) that an open Beta has a lot of positive appeal. No clue how possible or feasible it would be.
Ian I suggested this to Dcas (an old friend) several years ago...To curb the concern of some fool trying to pirate the beta version of the game you might consider no NFL affiliation with the beta copy...Just maybe RED & BLUE players or sometging like that...NO NFL uniforms, names etc...Just blue and red beta players on the field...Make the file downloadable to the beta group and let them play the hell outta the game...its free beta testing...Between you and Dcas and I'm sure the rest of your team I know you guys talk to plenty of cats who hit you guys off with great ideas...tell Dcas fro said wassup
Old 01-08-2009, 12:42 AM   #60
All Star

OVR: 33

I'm very glad to hear that Ian and co have looked at some of Gideon's videos.

This is very encouraging.

Hopefully, man coverage will be fixed. No more failed-swat-super-tackle. And ratings actually meaning something. No warping too.
Old 01-08-2009, 01:50 AM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 8

Just started watching these now, some pretty valid points there..
NHL - New Jersey Devils
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2009, 01:51 AM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 8

I guarentee they have.
Old 01-08-2009, 03:04 AM   #63
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20

Now I see that Ian is just involved and up to speed on all the forum topics on Madden and even the You tube videos, that I think we all have to agree this is a good feeling knowing our thoughts are being heard.

In any year in the past I dont recall this ever exsisting. Now that was fustrating.
Old 01-08-2009, 11:11 AM   #64
MVP

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant8RDFL
Now I see that Ian is just involved and up to speed on all the forum topics on Madden and even the You tube videos, that I think we all have to agree this is a good feeling knowing our thoughts are being heard.

In any year in the past I dont recall this ever exsisting. Now that was fustrating.
The old developers (Jeremy Strauser for one) always claimed that they read the boards, but who knows? They certainly never made an appearance and interacted with the community, at least not that I know of.

New York Giants- 1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007.

PSN ID- matt8204

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »