Home

Old 06-15-2013, 11:55 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 25
Rams CCM

I'm thinking about starting a Rams CCM and wanted some input. What direction would you go in? Have you already had experiences with the Rams in CCM?
Year 3 - 11-5
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2013, 10:21 AM   #2
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Rams CCM

In Madden 13 or 25?

The key is to get weapons on offense.

You want dynamic players that can make plays catching the ball and running with it.

If you get those players but are unable to make the plays with them, reinforce the OL at the interior spots.

You will have two aging vets at C and RG who will retire soon and need to be replaced and LG is a weak spot.

So fix the WRs/RBs and reinforce interior OL.

Defense is pretty solid but a playmaking FS would be a huge addition.
Old 06-16-2013, 11:23 AM   #3
Rookie

troy184's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Rams CCM

I plan on starting one in madden 25. My first order of business will be to pick up a solid free agent HB, I'm not really sold on Isiah Pead or any of there other backs. Honestly, I would really like to relocate the team back to Los Angeles just for the fact it would make the rams a true NFC WEST team located on the West Coast. Also, I would make their stadium an outdoor stadium because I hate playing in domes. For that matter I hate watching games in domes too lol. I hope I am able to relocate the Rams without having to tank the team. Maybe I can just drive ticket and concession prices through the roof and make this happen. I refuse to lose to relocate. Or maybe they will give me the option to relocate right off the bat.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »