Home

Our community representatives impressions

This is a discussion on Our community representatives impressions within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-28-2009, 07:48 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 15
Our community representatives impressions

I wasnt sure where else to put this, so if it is inappropriate to have its own thread MODS please close...

Since the information embargo is being lifted tommorow for people like Pasta Padre and others. Does this mean that our 8 guys who got to go play the game can release their impressions tommorow too? I personally CANNOT WAIT to read these guys impressions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2009, 07:55 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: Our community representatives impressions

I would be interested to see all in info they sent into Ian and company. That would be a good read. Ive heard some of their reports and such were 10 pages long.
Old 04-28-2009, 08:00 PM   #3
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

Definitely interested in anything they want to share. Although I don't know how much they are allowed to share.

Old 04-28-2009, 08:00 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 10

Im a little nervous cause I havent read/seen much of Bezo since the community. That could either be a bad thing or he's fighting tempteations to spill the beans. Either way I cannot wait to read everyones impressions.
Old 04-28-2009, 08:02 PM   #5
Pro

MrSkagTrendy's Arena

OVR: 9

Pasta is itching to share his thoughts on the Wii version I'm sure
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2009, 08:03 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 15

I have a question for The Watcher. You stated the other day that in your opinion Madden 10 was either on par or had surpassed 2k5 in terms of Momentum, physics, weight and overall gameplay. In seeing the NCAA vids on IGN it seems as though players still have that herky-jerky turn 180 degrees on a dime movement.

Would you say Madden has improved in this area to create realistic momentum, weight and physics? Not sure if you can answer this yet but I just figured I would ask. Your comment the other day made me so happy, it made my week!
Old 04-28-2009, 08:06 PM   #7
MVP

bowdown2shadi's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
I have a question for The Watcher. You stated the other day that in your opinion Madden 10 was either on par or had surpassed 2k5 in terms of Momentum, physics, weight and overall gameplay. In seeing the NCAA vids on IGN it seems as though players still have that herky-jerky turn 180 degrees on a dime movement.

Would you say Madden has improved in this area to create realistic momentum, weight and physics? Not sure if you can answer this yet but I just figured I would ask. Your comment the other day made me so happy, it made my week!
Yea, when I saw that video, I hoped Madden wouldn't be like that. It wasn't what I expected at all.
Old 04-28-2009, 08:26 PM   #8
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmart2180
Im a little nervous cause I havent read/seen much of Bezo since the community. That could either be a bad thing or he's fighting tempteations to spill the beans. Either way I cannot wait to read everyones impressions.
Don't read too much into that my man. BezO had slowed down on posting before CD. As a matter of fact, I called him out on it when we first met. I think that's purely coincidental.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »