Home

MADDEN 10 Draft Class IMPORT ... REQUEST!!!

This is a discussion on MADDEN 10 Draft Class IMPORT ... REQUEST!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2009, 09:20 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
MADDEN 10 Draft Class IMPORT ... REQUEST!!!

The Draft Class import was a ground breaking feature since its inclusion in Madden IMO, yet it has had the same problems since its inception such as Bad ratings ... Some players too high some players to low ... Player likenesses (Bad Skin tones & 320 pound skinny boys). Because of this a feature that could ADD some serious Shelf life to MADDEN is very frustrating to most that try to use it ... Not ALL ... mainly the SIM people such as myself who try to recreate real life draft classes. To guarantee The right people come out I go thru the NCAA roster change all players ratings ,numerous time trying to get good Madden ratings which are NEVER how I want them … I have to settle for the best I can get, then make the players Seniors, to ensure they are in the draft class, THEN make people that are to be in next years draft class RS Sophs ... and HOPE they don't come out and HOPE as RS Juniors they do. This is very time consuming!!!

SO I'm here requesting the ability to EDIT DRAFT CLASSES AFTER IMPORT ... when we EDIT the draft class we should also be able to edit the players projected draft position (The Top 5, Top 10, First Round info) This way we can't give a player an 80 overall rating yet make him a 4th Round projection. Which happens from time to time in real life. This is my HOPE and I pray Ian reads this and gives it some thought.

What do the OS masses think?

Always Pushin ...
Buttons>>
> >
>
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2009, 09:32 AM   #2
Rookie

ridemooses's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: MADDEN 10 Draft Class IMPORT ... REQUEST!!!

Some producers have already discussed new Draft make-ups under the changes in the Franchise. I think they will change the Imported draft as well, in the blog they said there won't be as many top players like only 3-4 80's and a huge drop-off out of the top ten. I would have to assume they will find a way to make it work for the Imported classes, which is one of the reason I buy NCAA games so I can export draft classes. Even more fun this year they are adding what seems like a more inclusive and accurate SCOUTING option, pretty excited about that because previous scouting did absolutely NOTHING.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »