Home

Fatigue in 2010?

This is a discussion on Fatigue in 2010? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2009, 12:47 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Fatigue in 2010?

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere, but I'm wondering If anyone has read about anything from the Madden team. Last year was really frustrating with basically no fatigue and the reason was because of online play or something.

Does anyone know? God, I hope It's back!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2009, 12:48 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Fatigue in 2010?

yes
Old 06-15-2009, 12:52 AM   #3
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Yes the Fatigue is a big factor this year. Just go watch the recent panther video that was put out by Ian the other day. In that video you will see it works real good. Son't worry bro we wouldn't lie to you.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:20 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 24

The Panthers video was person v. person. Of course real people would sub their players. I'm still wondering if the cpu will sub players on its own......
Old 06-15-2009, 01:23 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
The Panthers video was person v. person. Of course real people would sub their players. I'm still wondering if the cpu will sub players on its own......
That is a very good point. I really wonder if the CPU is going to be smart enough to say hey my WR is yellow/red maybe I should take him out and put someone fresh in.

I know they had a sub system in franchise mode but I dont know if it worked. It was near the pass to run ratio and the type of defense you could pick menus. It was something that you could tune to sub players at X % fatigue.

If they used a system like that, it would be cool for each head coach to have his own %s so you could see one, two, and even 3 RB systems and other various styles of substitutions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2009, 01:24 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 5

More people need to see the videos.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:42 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 9

i didnt like the way the fatigue looked, i think its more than simply..."ok this guy is tired, let me take them out the game".

i saw Ian just pounding it w/ stewart...good plan for carolina. but one play i noticed stewart's icon was red and ian still pulled off a big run

i think there should be some ratin droppings when a player gets to red...like a 2 point speed/jump/truck/accel/agility drop or something. i see it all the time, after a big run most RBs come out of the game for a play. if im near the point of exhaustation, i doubt ill still be able to run at full speed or anything else i named above
Old 06-15-2009, 02:32 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

I like some of the points you guys are offering and I did not watch that video, I should!

Last year is a big no, I'm a big franchise player, I love making offline franchises and creating my own whatever and while I may the subbing real the CPU never did. I would play against Carolina and Stewart had only 1 rush or none at all because DeAngelo is better and therefore he is the feature back. It's quite disheartening. The RB position is one that produces the most fatigue because of the runs and the pounding they take, hence why many teams now use the dual back system or shucks, even 3.

It would be nice to see a blog about this kind of issue or so. In 09 I was majorly bummed out by it and as a Franchise player it was like a killer. I played anyway though because I love football. Worse part was the excuse given was for online play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »