Home

Anyone with News Regarding PS2 version?

This is a discussion on Anyone with News Regarding PS2 version? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-02-2009, 01:33 PM   #1
Rookie

bengalboy1991's Arena

OVR: 4
Anyone with News Regarding PS2 version?

Since Madden 360 probably will not have have camera angles, I will resolve to purchasing the PS2 version again.

Any news on what the PS 2 will offer? I hope it's not just a roster update. 2009 is a fantastic game. It can only get better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2009, 01:37 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 31
Re: Anyone with News Regarding PS2 version?

Sorry, I'm guessing it probably will just be another roster update. Hasn't that pretty much been all it's been the last several years?

I can't imagine they'll even be making a PS2 version for too much longer. And hopefully this is finally the year where we can put the last-gen games where they should be... last-gen.
Old 06-02-2009, 01:39 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunk880
Sorry, I'm guessing it probably will just be another roster update. Hasn't that pretty much been all it's been the last several years?

I can't imagine they'll even be making a PS2 version for too much longer. And hopefully this is finally the year where we can put the last-gen games where they should be... last-gen.
you couldnt pay me to play a last gen madden..i dont care how polished the game may be...i have way more problems with dated graphics then no extra camera's...
Old 06-02-2009, 01:48 PM   #4
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalboy1991
Since Madden 360 probably will not have have camera angles, I will resolve to purchasing the PS2 version again.

Any news on what the PS 2 will offer? I hope it's not just a roster update. 2009 is a fantastic game. It can only get better.
What! So after all of the great things that Madden 10 has on the Xbox 360/PS3 ranging from pre-game, halftime, post-game shows, refs on the field and numerous game play enhancements, you've decided to get it for the PS2 because of CAMERA ANGLES!!!
Old 06-02-2009, 01:54 PM   #5
D* W*rk!

Rocky's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattIntellect
What! So after all of the great things that Madden 10 has on the Xbox 360/PS3 ranging from pre-game, halftime, post-game shows, refs on the field and numerous game play enhancements, you've decided to get it for the PS2 because of CAMERA ANGLES!!!
It also has MUCH better physics, smoother animations, and tighter gameplay than the current gen versions.

I've went back to the PS2 version for NCAA last year and Madden in 2008 and had better experiences with both.
"Maybe I can't win. But to beat me, he's going to have to kill me. And to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me. And to do that, he's got to be willing to die himself. I don't know if he's ready to do that."
-Rocky Balboa
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2009, 02:21 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattIntellect
haha,thats what i say,how can you jugde the 360 version(far better game,including much better graphics,game modes,and presentation)on just a few camera angles?lololololol
Old 06-02-2009, 02:27 PM   #7
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27

The Ps2 also has the adjustments like shading wrs, man lock, formation shifts, and its gameplay is much more realistic. I've tried 08 and played 09 a lot on ps3 but it still doesn't come close to PS2 in terms of gameplay. That's why a lot of people are looking for gameplay vids, if that really is finally improved, I can put the ps2 to rest,otherwise it's another disappointing year for me.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:27 PM   #8
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

LOL ps2 is just dieing out slowly. I wouldn't go back to ps2 if you paid me. #60 is the way to go.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »