Home

Play every game, Not me

This is a discussion on Play every game, Not me within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2009, 06:29 PM   #1
Pro

dougdeuce's Arena

OVR: 18
Play every game, Not me

double post

Last edited by dougdeuce; 07-16-2009 at 06:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2009, 06:31 PM   #2
MVP

BSanders's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Play every game, Not me

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougdeuce
Am I the only one here that thinks the "play every game in franchise" feature should be an optional box when starting your franchise? I hate that because... I'll guess 1/8 of franchise players actually use it.

I have never played another teams games in the course of any of my franchise's going back to tecmo super bowl. I play as the Packers, and that is it. If I want to play as another team I'll start a different 'chise or use play now.

I want realism, not gimmicks. I want all the morning games to play together (sim morning games as a whole, not one at a time) as well as afternoon games.

Why you may ask? Look at what franchise could have if this were an option..

Score ticker for other games...
Highlights from around the league between quarters... during halftime show...post game show...
Live standings changes during your game (morning game runs long and goes to OT as your game starts. 9 mins into the first quarter a "Gamebreak" takes you to see that Minnesota just won their game to go to 10-5 and now trail you by half a game..)

If you play in the afternoon game or sunday or monday night game, maybe they could build a quick pre-game show to run down what has happened around the league when you load your game.

All of this adds to the immersion of the franchise, and as of now nobody seems to care

Sorry for the rant
I watch some of the cpu games if I'm playing them next or looking to try and trade for a guy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »