Home

Some things just go to far.....

This is a discussion on Some things just go to far..... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2009, 12:01 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Some things just go to far.....

I dont care if its ratings related and should be in the other thread, Stewart Bradley being rated a 77 overall and only a 86 tackle deserves it's on thread. Also, how does DeSean Jackson have a 95 speed when jeremy maclin/santana moss have 96......... AND MACLIN HAS A HIGHER CATCH RATING WHEN HE HASNT CAUGHT A BALL IN THE NFL YET!!! Quick eagles fans, lets revolt this board until the mexicans that made the ratings all re-do them and get the f***ing sense of a goat

How am I supposed to be able to run a good defense or be content with this offense when the ratings are this dumb? But then again Jason Campbell has a 77 accuracy rating, so kudos for doing something right.

and mods, if you lock this thread i'll f***in' kill ya
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2009, 12:06 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Some things just go to far.....

boohoo
Old 07-19-2009, 12:09 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Old 07-19-2009, 12:10 AM   #4
N.W.O. - NO WR OPEN

Checmate101's Arena

OVR: 28

lol
Uconn Huskies
Miami Hurricanes
Old 07-19-2009, 12:10 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 6

I didn't know mexicans made Madden. Are they hiring?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2009, 12:15 AM   #6
Rookie

WingWest36's Arena

OVR: 3

As a die hard Eagles fan, I took a look at the ratings. I understand that they revamped them and the only way we all are going to find out is to play Madden 10. I don't want to pre-judge the ratings until I get a feel for them along with the gameplay to match.
Old 07-19-2009, 12:49 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 20

wow, people here these days with their pointless rants. Oh, and how as for the "how can maclin have a higher catch than desean when he hasn't caught a pass in the nfl" stupidity. I am amazed at how often people say stuff like this. Do you really think every rookie receiver should have a zero catch rating? Should it be lower than everyone who has ever caught one pass in the NFL? I guess rookies should just be rated zero accross the board, right? How realistic would that be really?
Old 07-19-2009, 12:52 AM   #8
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameplayer321
I dont care if its ratings related and should be in the other thread, Stewart Bradley being rated a 77 overall and only a 86 tackle deserves it's on thread. Also, how does DeSean Jackson have a 95 speed when jeremy maclin/santana moss have 96......... AND MACLIN HAS A HIGHER CATCH RATING WHEN HE HASNT CAUGHT A BALL IN THE NFL YET!!! Quick eagles fans, lets revolt this board until the mexicans that made the ratings all re-do them and get the f***ing sense of a goat

How am I supposed to be able to run a good defense or be content with this offense when the ratings are this dumb? But then again Jason Campbell has a 77 accuracy rating, so kudos for doing something right.

and mods, if you lock this thread i'll f***in' kill ya
I smell lock

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »