Home

Editing settings in franchise mode?

This is a discussion on Editing settings in franchise mode? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-16-2010, 07:03 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
Editing settings in franchise mode?

I just started a franchise and was wondering is it possible to edit settings such as the game play sliders and injury sliders in franchise mode? I dont seem to be able to find it anywhere...

Also is it possible to reset the subs that are made at the playcalling screen?

Last edited by RavensFan2k3; 02-16-2010 at 07:18 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2010, 07:45 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Editing settings in franchise mode?

You have to adjust the sliders in-game. Go down to setting and you can play with them. As far as I know there is no way to reset the subs.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:14 PM   #3
Pro

Ok...but I can't edit the injury slider. Can you not edit it in franchise mode?
Old 02-16-2010, 08:36 PM   #4
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51

You can only modify them when you are in a game. Injury slider is under Game Settings.

You can also load/save/modify settings under the My Madden>Settings (located at the main menu). Either will work though the Special Teams settings can only be found via the main menu settings.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:41 PM   #5
MVP

mburke2's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3
Ok...but I can't edit the injury slider. Can you not edit it in franchise mode?
For my franchise whenever I want to tweak gameplay sliders or the injury or fatigue sliders, I change them out of franchise mode in my user profile. I'm not 100% on this, but I'm pretty sure that once I load my franchise up again those settings take effect. I think the profile settings you have loaded are used while in franchise mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2010, 08:49 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mburke2
For my franchise whenever I want to tweak gameplay sliders or the injury or fatigue sliders, I change them out of franchise mode in my user profile. I'm not 100% on this, but I'm pretty sure that once I load my franchise up again those settings take effect. I think the profile settings you have loaded are used while in franchise mode.
This is what I thought too. Anytime I make slider changes I just do it on the Main Screen then save my profile, but there really is no way of telling it they take effect after I load up my franchise. Can anyone confirm if this is how it works or not? I guess I could go set the sliders to extreme high or lows and see if it works after I load my franchise.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:48 PM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarez
You can only modify them when you are in a game. Injury slider is under Game Settings.

You can also load/save/modify settings under the My Madden>Settings (located at the main menu). Either will work though the Special Teams settings can only be found via the main menu settings.
Ok, thanks man

Quote:
Originally Posted by mburke2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero_
This is what I thought too. Anytime I make slider changes I just do it on the Main Screen then save my profile, but there really is no way of telling it they take effect after I load up my franchise. Can anyone confirm if this is how it works or not? I guess I could go set the sliders to extreme high or lows and see if it works after I load my franchise.
Ok, thanks for the help guys

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »