Home

User Profile Stats Missing along with other various items?

This is a discussion on User Profile Stats Missing along with other various items? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2009, 02:39 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 12
User Profile Stats Missing along with other various items?

I have the game (Check my Arena Pix) and cannot find user profile stats anywhere. At the team select screen during a 2 player game there is nowhere to select your individual profiles. I am also unable to see the compiled record/stats for the 4 games I played against a friend and 2 I have played against the CPU. Was this taken out? If so, why? We've always been able to view all of our stats: user vs. user, user vs. cpu, offensive averages, defense, efficiency etc...I don't understand it...

Ian and Co also stated we would be able to configure the controls... Negative on that as well.

I also wish the over the should catch were MIA or toned down. It's definitely NOT what we see on Sundays. Receptions are made over the shoulder way too frequently when they shouldn't be. Very unnecessary and ugly! Point is, many other receiving animations are missing.

Lose the virtual trainer and bring back the Madden bus with the Training Camp Drills. The game is called Madden and the bus touring the country should be in it to allow us to hone our skills in different cities like we used to!

Why are the bench press and 40 yard dash still in the mini-games? This does not help anyone become better at the game. Again, bring back last-gen mini-camp drills. Lose the whack Superstar mode if space is needed since the XBOX 180, I mean 360 can't keep up with the PS3's capabilities. Right now, the game has to be dumbed down so the playing field can be level on both systems. So lose SS mode and bring back a great feature.

Would be nice to zoom in on the uniform selections during the team select screen as you go through each item. For example, it may be easier to see what the cleats look like...just a thought.

What happened to the room showing all of our accolades/accomplishments?

Played a game in the rain, no field degradation or players getting muddy/dirty. FYI-the Fins were wearing white pants so they should have been dirtied easily. Along with that exclusion, progressive lighting as stated in other threads is not in the game because we NEVER see it, along with dirty uni's and field degradation on Sundays....again don't understand it

I've had the game for 2 days and I am unable to say it is great. I mentioned the items above because all of the other big items like presentation, gameplay, and franchise are being discussed elsewhere on this forum, but I haven't seen these discussed anywhere. This game is still in need of help! It's the small details that make the overall game and there are a variety of details that aren't present unfortunately.

Last edited by Stikskillz; 08-10-2009 at 03:13 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2009, 02:52 AM   #2
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: User Profile Stats Missing along with other various items?

Dude why are you complaining bout little things that don't matter. The game overall is going to be great. No game is perfect. I am sure there is going be a lot people complaining bout little tidbits things like this. I ain't trying to sound mean are anything. But complaining ain't going to fix these small things in madden 10. I am sure this is something Ian and his crew will work on and correct for madden 11. Just over look the small misteaks that is in the game ok bro.
Old 08-10-2009, 03:10 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 12
Re: User Profile Stats Missing along with other various items?

The game is above average, not great. Sorry if that offends you in anyway. I just don't understand why the items I mentioned are left out. EA has done a good job listening to us and as an educated consumer I am going to give them instant feedback as it could only help them not hurt them. I've played this game since 1990, so I am credible.

Bottom line, don't remove what wasn't broken... some how someway I hope it is me just not seeing the user profile stats and they are on the game somewhere. As of now I don't see them along with a host of other things that should be in the game. And you know as well as I do if you have the game or even played the demo or you soon will, that the over the shoulder catch is a way overused animation and should have been overhauled. It is not your duty to tell me that I am complaining...I will give credit when it's due, and thus far, it's not due! I have confidence that EA has assembled a great Madden team and some of that is evident in this game and especially with the community interaction. Unfortunately, I already have to say we will see what next year brings.

Last edited by Stikskillz; 08-10-2009 at 03:12 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »