Home

Total Tackles NEEDS to be patched for any franchise players.

This is a discussion on Total Tackles NEEDS to be patched for any franchise players. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2009, 03:24 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 4
Total Tackles NEEDS to be patched for any franchise players.

This needs to be patched, solo tackles and assisted tackles needs to be added together for total tackles like in the real NFL. Last year there was no stat for assisted tackles so it was just added to total tackles which is right. This stat is going to kill anyones defense while playing franchise games. Played a game as Jets and Bart Scott got 5 solo and 5 assisted, thats awesome if total was 10, but its only 5.

also on a side note, if you look at any players tackles stats from previous years there all wrong. Take a look at Urlacher or Lewis, clearly all wrong. I noticed it when looking at players on the Jets that I knew there exact total tackles, but you can easily see it when lookin at the big named players. Not sure why they did this?

(please someone sticky this so the big shots see this and patch it whenever there is a patch release please)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2009, 03:43 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: Total Tackles NEEDS to be patched for any franchise players.

I agree it needs to be patched. I always wonder how things like this get overlooked by whoever is involved with the game. It's not good at all.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:45 PM   #3
Support Sim

BroMontana82's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pmogs10
This needs to be patched, solo tackles and assisted tackles needs to be added together for total tackles like in the real NFL. Last year there was no stat for assisted tackles so it was just added to total tackles which is right. This stat is going to kill anyones defense while playing franchise games. Played a game as Jets and Bart Scott got 5 solo and 5 assisted, thats awesome if total was 10, but its only 5.

also on a side note, if you look at any players tackles stats from previous years there all wrong. Take a look at Urlacher or Lewis, clearly all wrong. I noticed it when looking at players on the Jets that I knew there exact total tackles, but you can easily see it when lookin at the big named players. Not sure why they did this?

(please someone sticky this so the big shots see this and patch it whenever there is a patch release please)
thank you for confirming this!!! please check my threads and posts out and definitely add to the official bugs / glitches thread:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ch-thread.html
Old 08-12-2009, 03:46 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 16

Agreed. Also, career stats CERTAINLY need to be patched. MLB: The Show had this issue. Fixed it in a roster update. Didn't even need a patch.

Tackles will probably need a patch. Career stats should be fixed in first roster update. C'mon EA!
Old 08-12-2009, 03:47 PM   #5
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

bugs and glitched thread....lcoked.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »