Home

Online Franchise question

This is a discussion on Online Franchise question within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2009, 01:54 PM   #1
Rookie

Renoathf's Arena

OVR: 3
Online Franchise question

Ok, i scoured the forums to try and find this answer but I couldn't find it and I'm sorry if it is somewhere else on the forum. It's a simple question - In NCAA online dynasty me and my friend were trying to get into it but when my Longhorns weren't playing his Orangemen I had to play the CPU, no option to have my friend take over that other team. In Madden's is it possible to do this? For example - I'm the Cowboys my friend is the Texans. Week 1 I play the Eagles, can he control the Eagles instead of me having to play the CPU?

Again, I'm sorry if this is somewhere else in the thread. Just needed some clarification on the matter. Thanks for any help you guys can provide.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2009, 02:29 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: Online Franchise question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renoathf
Ok, i scoured the forums to try and find this answer but I couldn't find it and I'm sorry if it is somewhere else on the forum. It's a simple question - In NCAA online dynasty me and my friend were trying to get into it but when my Longhorns weren't playing his Orangemen I had to play the CPU, no option to have my friend take over that other team. In Madden's is it possible to do this? For example - I'm the Cowboys my friend is the Texans. Week 1 I play the Eagles, can he control the Eagles instead of me having to play the CPU?

Again, I'm sorry if this is somewhere else in the thread. Just needed some clarification on the matter. Thanks for any help you guys can provide.
YES you can do it. Your friend has to leave the franchise then rejoin as the EAGLES. You play your game, then he leaves again and rejoins as the Texans. Then you leave the franchise rejoin as the team he's playing against, play the game, leave the franchise and rejoin as the Eagles and advance the week. My brother and I are in the middle of playing this way now ... so far no problems.
Old 08-28-2009, 02:34 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDKing
YES you can do it. Your friend has to leave the franchise then rejoin as the EAGLES. You play your game, then he leaves again and rejoins as the Texans. Then you leave the franchise rejoin as the team he's playing against, play the game, leave the franchise and rejoin as the Eagles and advance the week. My brother and I are in the middle of playing this way now ... so far no problems.
I thought that if you booted someone from the league they cannot rejoin, so the trick is to have the player quit and rejoin?

Be careful
Old 08-28-2009, 02:42 PM   #4
MVP

Its working so far... If EA does something to mess this up I'll really be pissed... its the only thing that saved the "Almost Online Franchise" feature for us.
Old 08-28-2009, 02:46 PM   #5
Rookie

Renoathf's Arena

OVR: 3

Cool, thanks for the info guys. I'll be sure to be careful when doing that workaround.

Actually, would that work in the NCAA dynasty mode as well?

Last edited by Renoathf; 08-28-2009 at 02:56 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2009, 02:54 PM   #6
MVP

FYI, who ever is the commish when that person leaves the other guy becomes commish, not a big deal just giving you a heads up. Oh and make sure you both don't leave the franchise at the sametime not sure what happens then.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »