Home

progresion question ?

This is a discussion on progresion question ? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2009, 01:41 AM   #1
Banned

Pringles's Arena

OVR: 9
progresion question ?

ok i am 6-0 in my chise and i have yet to see any rating changes in what weeks does this happen and were ? if there is any place would i look.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2009, 01:46 AM   #2
Rookie

fahrenheit's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: progresion question ?

Progression doesn't happen until the season is over.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:52 AM   #3
Banned

Pringles's Arena

if that is the case and by the way it is one of the stupidest things i ever herd it should be called report card but thanks for the info.
Old 09-14-2009, 05:58 AM   #4
Rookie

PuddleMonkey's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pringles
ok i am 6-0 in my chise
take it off of rookie
Old 09-14-2009, 07:39 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pringles
if that is the case and by the way it is one of the stupidest things i ever herd it should be called report card but thanks for the info.
Now why the hell would they call it report card. That right there is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2009, 10:31 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'm glad progression doesn't happen til the end of the season when they tried the progression so many times a year I felt players increased too much.

By the way I'm very greatful they don't call it a report card that would be wierd. I would have to read a bunch of post on why someone's player's report card is better.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:50 AM   #7
Banned

Pringles's Arena

i have it on all pro bye the way lol not rookie and my record is 8-1 the only team i have lost too is the rams who were 1-6 when i played them goes to show you i had a let down or madden is still madden you blow out good teams and lose to the bad one samo samo.
but anyways after 9 games i have thrown for 2500 yards and thrown 20 tds and 11 ints with stafford as for the progression i thought that is why they call it progression because you progress during the season like in real life the team that usually wins the super bowl was a suprise team were the players get better as the season goes i just find it silly my team is rated 79 threw out the whole year and if i win the super bowl and my whole team stays the same rating wise how realistic is that. that is why i made the report card comment get real

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »