Home

Old 12-13-2009, 08:32 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
"MY Skill"

Madden 10 is the first madden game I actually bought in about 5 years so I am not too good especially passing. I have played about 5 games on all-pro and basically got my *** handed to me in most of them. I am using the Jets and just seem to keep throwing picks. Running the ball and defense I am decent at. I played maybe to or 3 games on pro and it was too east so I decided to try my skill and I destroyed a team with that setting. I want to start a franchise and for it to be challenging but not where I cant win a g ame. Anyone realativley new to madden having this problem?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2009, 12:44 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: "MY Skill"

I think it would be a good idea to play 5 or 6 games in MySkill mode to let it settle down then go into your franchise. Then at the end of season one have a look at all your stats and create customer sliders same as your myskill ones and make any little alterations there.

Thats the way I did it and am near the end of season two and am still making little adjustments here and there.
Old 12-13-2009, 12:47 PM   #3
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: "MY Skill"

my run defense was way too high on my skill, but i use it as my custom slider

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »