Home

ESPN Madden & NCAA 11 Q&A

This is a discussion on ESPN Madden & NCAA 11 Q&A within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-25-2010, 05:17 AM   #1
Pro

brza37's Arena

OVR: 18
ESPN Madden & NCAA 11 Q&A

Not a whole lot of new info here but didn't see it in the Madden forum so I thought I'd post the ESPN Q&A chat transcript from last week here:
http://m.espn.go.com/general/chat/ch...d=32505&page=0

One confirmation that we didn't have before is listed below:
Quote:
Chris (nampa, idaho) [via mobile]: In madden will the draft in the off season like it is in NFL head coach like having Todd mcshay or Mel kiper plus espn highlights and stuff like that?
Aaron Boulding: Kiper-McShay skirmishes could make for great video game entertainment if done right....so don't expect it anytime soon. We're fortunate to have what we do now in Madden given the way the NFL, ESPN and EA Sports operate.
Not like I expected them to have the McShay draft reports like in Head Coach 09 but its still disappointing that the moderator makes this feature seem so far away. My question is why was it possible two years ago and not now? The NFL, NFL Network and ESPN deals were the same then as they are now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2010, 12:56 PM   #2
Pro

lgxjames's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: ESPN Madden & NCAA 11 Q&A

If nothing else, I just wish they could tell us why something can be done in 1 game (be loved) then feel no need to throw it in the other game without even a need to say why even tho we're all asking for it
Old 05-25-2010, 03:19 PM   #3
MVP

sniperhare's Arena

OVR: 10

If they're worried about disc space just release multiple discs. Have one be offline franchise and the other online franchise/everything else. Just let the offline disc grab rosters and updates.
Old 05-26-2010, 06:48 AM   #4
Pro

brza37's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgxjames
If nothing else, I just wish they could tell us why something can be done in 1 game (be loved) then feel no need to throw it in the other game without even a need to say why even tho we're all asking for it
Yeah, info about why its not possible would be cool. Its alot better than waiting months in suspense, hoping that it will be in then having no idea why its not possible.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »