Home

Mid-Game Save

This is a discussion on Mid-Game Save within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2010, 07:32 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Mid-Game Save

Does anyone know if this is in Madden 11?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2010, 08:19 AM   #2
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Mid-Game Save

Not 100% sure but I don't think it is. Gameflow is suppose to shorten games.
Old 07-30-2010, 08:34 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
Not 100% sure but I don't think it is. Gameflow is suppose to shorten games.

another last gen feature that they somehow couldn't include this gen. Hey maybe instead of gameflow they should just allow you to do mid game saves.
Old 07-30-2010, 08:56 AM   #4
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Trust me i would love to have in game saves back in the game...Even with gameflow sometimes things pop up and you have to stop playing. I like to play 11-13 minute quarters to get realistic stats and to get a full game in nowadays is tough (especially with a family)
Old 07-30-2010, 10:20 AM   #5
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

we all want in game saves, I'm not sure if Ian or anyone has ever said why they're not in...I would say that they must be huge files, but if the Show can do it, anyone else should be able to .

I'll give Ian a call on his lunch and ask him...oh wait, Ian wouldn't care if I fell through off my balcony LOL.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2010, 12:31 PM   #6
Rookie

pb4201's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan36
we all want in game saves, I'm not sure if Ian or anyone has ever said why they're not in...I would say that they must be huge files, but if the Show can do it, anyone else should be able to .

I'll give Ian a call on his lunch and ask him...oh wait, Ian wouldn't care if I fell through off my balcony LOL.
Ian said last year that it was something they really wanted to add but they ran out of time.

Who knows what the excuse is this year???
Old 07-30-2010, 12:38 PM   #7
True.

Chef Matt's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Trust me i would love to have in game saves back in the game...Even with gameflow sometimes things pop up and you have to stop playing. I like to play 11-13 minute quarters to get realistic stats and to get a full game in nowadays is tough (especially with a family)
I was just searching for this topic! I was going to ask this myself. The bolded part is exactly me. And it's the only reason I haven't played a "next gen" madden yet. I take that back I did play '09 but no in-game saves stopped my progress. I just can't commit with family and what not.

That's not to say I don't game for endless hours at times but for some reason everytime I start a game that I can't save midway through something pops up and I have to stop and do something else.
The celebrity chef culture is a remarkable and admittedly annoying phenomenon. Of all the professions, after all, few people are less suited to be suddenly thrown into the public eye than chefs. We're used to doing what we do in private, behind closed doors.
Old 07-30-2010, 12:46 PM   #8
Pro

rooney8's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
I like to play 15min quarters with full 25 second run off but this year the play clock will only run down to 20secs max where as last year I think it was 13 so you get way too many plays off. What's the point of having 25sec run off if it only does 20.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »