Home

3 Glaring Issues In Madden 11 - Hope These Are Patched

This is a discussion on 3 Glaring Issues In Madden 11 - Hope These Are Patched within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2010, 04:36 PM   #9
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: 3 Glaring Issues In Madden 11 - Hope These Are Patched

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbins
I am on the 360.

They should absolutely patch their own logo. Either have it show up with no lagging or don't show it at all. No need to advertise their own logo to people that already buy the game anyway.
360...weird. I'm not having any laggy issues on 360. The ps3 version of ncaa definitely has mid-play slowdown, so I assumed madden would have the same problem, but on the 360 I'm having no issues at all.
Old 08-15-2010, 04:36 PM   #10
CSL
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbins
Not sure if these are bugs or not but I have found (over and over again) 3 glaring issues in Madden 11 that need to be fixed fast, hopefully with a patch.

1. LAG - Even when I am playing against the computer and not online, the game lags at the line of scrimmage many times. Sometimes it will lag right before or after the snap and then really mess things up because I hit the snap button twice which then passes the ball.

2. Live Weather - So I load up an exhibition game in Chicago yesterday and choose live weather. Correct me if I am wrong but I don't think it was 25 degrees and snowing yesterday in Chicago. Well it was in my game.

3. Lag on EVERY replay. Every time there is a cut scene or replay, EA spams me with their EA sports logo before showing the replay and every time that logo lags and slows things down. Get rid of that and just show me the replay.

These are MAJOR issues and I hope they get patched quickly.
Really? The lag maybe (although I haven't noticed it myself, I don't play online however) 2 and 3 are far from major however.
Old 08-15-2010, 05:02 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Waterhouse
Is anyone having wildcat issues? Every time I line up in the wildcat and snap the ball, I can't burst out with my back. The back just kinda slowly moves forward and I almost get tackled for a loss every time..
If you're choosing a pass play, you can't turbo until you're beyond the line of scrimmage. They did this last year too, probably so people don't just pick a wildcat pass then scramble with their RB.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2010, 06:13 PM   #12
Veteran

db56's Arena

OVR: 8

I'm on the 360 and having a serious lag issue while kicking, when I hit the button the second time, it does nothing and I miss the field goal or kick it out of bounds! brutal..
Old 08-15-2010, 06:21 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 7

I barely get any lag, Ive played 16 games no disconnects, smooth game play for the most part.

What really needs to be patched is the press defense, when you press a wr, when the wr releases from the db press, the db goes into a locomotion animation slowing them down while the receiver streaks wide open.
Old 08-15-2010, 06:33 PM   #14
Rookie

bigdeezy95's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Waterhouse
Is anyone having wildcat issues? Every time I line up in the wildcat and snap the ball, I can't burst out with my back. The back just kinda slowly moves forward and I almost get tackled for a loss every time..
just dont use the wildcat. there are many running plays that can get you just as many yards and honestly the wildcat is veryyy risky
Old 08-15-2010, 06:44 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 5

I'm on ps3 and see the lags especially in the passing game. Can that be patched or is it a programming issue?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »