Home

Phil Frazier's Daily Developer Tweets

This is a discussion on Phil Frazier's Daily Developer Tweets within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-27-2011, 09:28 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 46
Phil Frazier's Daily Developer Tweets Thread

I like the daily dev tweets Phil does regarding Madden 12.
Theres always some interesting stuff there.
I figured We/I can post them here each entry and discuss.

Newest Tweets:

April 1st:
Madden Daily Dev... One step backwards today. Lots of gameplay bugs introduced. That's ok, next week will be two steps forward. about 2 hours ago via Echofon

March 31st:
Madden Daily Dev... Large American flag, yep we've now got one. 2 minutes ago via Echofon

March 30th:
Madden Daily Dev... Listening to the next batch of menu music. Trying to decide between classics or unreleased tracks. Tough decisions... about 2 hours ago via Echofon

Tuesday March 29th:
Madden Daily Dev... Played one full game today with gameplay tweaks. Blocking, catching, and defensive coverage all improved over last week. 21 minutes ago via Echofon

Monday March 28th: Fillycheze

Madden Daily Dev... Defenders in man coverage will always stay over the top of their receivers even with safeties in deep zones over the top

9 minutes ago

Here's last weeks entries to start off.

- Madden daily update... Had my photo taken so that I can have an actual portrait in the game. Lame update but I wasn't in the office today. 5:06 PM Mar 21st via Echofon

'my take: he's gonna be in there as an agent.

- Madden Daily Dev Update... Last week the team fixed 1,228 bugs in the game. Pretty good week. 87 of those bugs were crash bugs. Tue Mar 22 15:03:23 2011 via Echofon

my take: that means in the final version there will only be 1,105. i keed i keed.

- Madden Daily Dev... This whole lockout thing is kind of a drag. Will they or won't they have international games this year? I assume yes Wed Mar 23 22:14:02 2011 via Echofon

my take: not game related really, or is it???

- Madden Daily Update... Franchise: Draft: CPU teams are not trading with each other often enough in the Draft. Thu Mar 24 20:26:14 2011 via Echofon

my take: proof is there, franchise IS getting worked on improved draft ?

- Madden Daily Dev... Disappointed to see some of the early review scores for the 3DS version. Always tough making launch software... Fri Mar 25 22:24:56 2011 via Echofon

I have no thoughts on the DS.

Anyways, it might be fun to chat about the musings from the dev war room as we get loser to release. I'll add new tweets in a new post.

http://twitter.com/Fillycheze

Last edited by econoodle; 04-01-2011 at 08:08 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2011, 09:56 AM   #2
MVP

Senator Palmer's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Phil Frazier's Daily Developer Tweets

I'm not over the moon with excitement, but I do find the updates encouraging in a "wait-and-see" kind of way. The only thing I didn't take anything away from was the DS update. I'm especially interested in the international games update. I had a Bills franchise on Madden 09 and I remember playing the Toronto game in the Rogers Centre in year one then I never saw it again.

"Anyways, it might be fun to chat about the musings from the dev war room as we get loser to release. "

^

Freudian slip?
Old 03-27-2011, 02:33 PM   #3
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

The tweet about not enough trades among cpu teams in the draft is bittersweet tweet for me.

I like that the cpu will trade and stuff and that they're working on franchise it seems, but there's not enough? IMO, if there's only one or two trades that's enough for me. I hope they don't go overboard now with the cpu trading every other pick and stuff. You know EA has a tendency to tweak a lil too much in the opposite direction lol.
Old 03-27-2011, 02:38 PM   #4

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by econoodle
- Madden Daily Dev... This whole lockout thing is kind of a drag. Will they or won't they have international games this year? I assume yes Wed Mar 23 22:14:02 2011 via Echofon

my take: not game related really, or is it???
??

It's absolutely game related.

They need to know how to make the schedule for the game.
Old 03-27-2011, 03:05 PM   #5
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
The tweet about not enough trades among cpu teams in the draft is bittersweet tweet for me.

I like that the cpu will trade and stuff and that they're working on franchise it seems, but there's not enough? IMO, if there's only one or two trades that's enough for me. I hope they don't go overboard now with the cpu trading every other pick and stuff. You know EA has a tendency to tweak a lil too much in the opposite direction lol.
Take a look at last year's list:

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?confi...-with-comments

Obviously balancing it is the key, but one or two trades would be as bad in terms of realism as trading every other pick.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2011, 04:54 PM   #6
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
Take a look at last year's list:

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?confi...-with-comments

Obviously balancing it is the key, but one or two trades would be as bad in terms of realism as trading every other pick.
Nice, I would definitely like to see more cpu trades (trades that actually have logic to them) in general.
Old 03-27-2011, 05:30 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 0

I love what I see so far regarding franchise. Also it would be nice if a mod would stickie this thread, very nice discussion idea, that should give the community something to talk about.
Old 03-27-2011, 11:34 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

lol madden tweets are kinda boring, i want them to go off on ppl. they answer most question as if they're being interviewed for a major gaming magazine.

here's an example:
-love the passion. Your opinions are appreciated. We're working extremely hard and wish we could please everyone all the time
@Fillycheze http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AajnECm5N0 now that's a real football game man, u cant tell me ya'll cant do this?

-Sorry you didn't like the game last year. Keep an eye in details for 12. Maybe you'll enjoy this one more.
@fillycheze I hope madden12 is better then this year that **** is madd *** in I threw mine in the trash who ever made it was smokeing dope

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »