Home

Awesome game experience yesterday

This is a discussion on Awesome game experience yesterday within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2003, 10:57 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 4
Awesome game experience yesterday

I was playing the Lions vs. the Packers in the 2nd game of my Lions francise. I have been practicing and tweaking the sliders quite a bit.

Well I was up 13-7 at the half, and the Packers then scored 17 unanswered points including a INT for a TD making the score 24-13.
With about 8 minutes to go in the game I threw a 8 yd screen to Bryson for a TD making it 24-19, then went for 2 and got it on a run by Stewart so 24-21, now with about 5 minutes left Ahman Green fumbles on my 40. Earl Holmes picks up the fumble and runs it all the way back for a TD. 28-24 me. Wait a minute here, the Packers are challanging...I am sitting on the edge of my seat as I watch the replay. The call could go either way. Play on the field STANDS, woo hoo, I jump up

So the Packers take over at their own 20 with 4 and some chaange left down 28-24. Favre brings them down to the 15 with 1:30 to go. Back to pass on 2nd down Porcher sacks him and Favre goes out with a sore arm. Akili Smith comes in, throws 1 pass to Robert Ferguson for 25 yards, TD Pack up 31-28.

I get the ball back, and Joey goes 3 and out on a 2 minute drill.

They get it back, get a 1st down and run out the clock. I lose 31-28

Even though I lost, it was probably the best game football game I have ever played on a video game. Plus I did get some revenge at the end. Favre is out 9 weeks with a broken wrist.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2003, 11:00 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Awesome game experience yesterday

That's sweet dude.
Old 08-26-2003, 11:37 AM   #3
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

How many minute quarters to you play?
Old 08-26-2003, 11:39 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 4

11 with accelerated clock

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »