Home

Skipped 11 coming back for 12

This is a discussion on Skipped 11 coming back for 12 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2011, 08:57 PM   #1
Rookie

MrMosinNagant's Arena

OVR: 2
Skipped 11 coming back for 12

I skipped 11 and now coming back for 12, do you think 12 do you think i made a good decision in coming back for this years game? From what i've gathered it seems like they've made a lot of improvements. However they always brag about how the game is new and improved with such and such feature every year so i'm still a little weary of coming back for fear of getting the game and saying oh not this again. Do you think its worth me coming back?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2011, 09:03 PM   #2
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Skipped 11 coming back for 12

I don't know bro you'll need to wait for 8/30 to answer that question.
Old 06-24-2011, 09:07 PM   #3
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMosinNagant
I skipped 11 and now coming back for 12, do you think 12 do you think i made a good decision in coming back for this years game? From what i've gathered it seems like they've made a lot of improvements. However they always brag about how the game is new and improved with such and such feature every year so i'm still a little weary of coming back for fear of getting the game and saying oh not this again. Do you think its worth me coming back?
You should rent it if you aren't sure about it.
Old 06-25-2011, 07:24 AM   #4
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

No one can answer that but you. Rent the game or play demo when it comes out, and make your decision.
Come late August there will be plenty of reviews to read etc.. But in the end you have to decide what's right for you.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 06-25-2011, 09:54 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 9

It's all a personal point of view there guy. I loved 11 (not that it can't be improved on alot) and felt it was better than 10....others will tell you the opposite. 12 looks good...I will be on line at midnight to purchase. I expect it to be better than 11 and even if it's not, I have to believe it will be at least as good as M10...which would be ok....I'll have some gripes and maybe won't be ecstatic but I'm a madden junkie and need my updated rosters and uni's and stadiums etc.

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2011, 10:04 AM   #6
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

I skipped 11 too, but I'm definitely picking up 12. I'm even debating picking it up at midnight. I'm really liking what I've seen so far. I guess it's true what they say, absence does make the heart grow fonder.

So, come on back with me. Everyone in here is trying to be politically correct with their answer by saying you have to decide for yourself and stuff, but I'm saying yes, you're making the right decision coming back now. I know you're making the right decision because I know I'm making the right decision. See ya on the field.

Last edited by splff3000; 06-25-2011 at 10:07 AM.
Old 06-25-2011, 10:11 AM   #7
Football Fanatic

Yukon46's Arena

OVR: 23

I bought '11, like I buy them every year....but I did not play it much.

I think the game play was decent enough, but I am an offline franchise player....and I was not able to enjoy '11. (I stayed playing NCAA last year)

This year for '12, I am more excited than I have been in years for Madden.

So I guess it also depends on the kind of player you are....if you mainly play online type games...It will be about the same, IMO

If you are an offline franchise type player, I think this will be the best version of Madden in a very long time !

Old 06-25-2011, 10:26 AM   #8
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon46
I bought '11, like I buy them every year....but I did not play it much.

I think the game play was decent enough, but I am an offline franchise player....and I was not able to enjoy '11. (I stayed playing NCAA last year)

This year for '12, I am more excited than I have been in years for Madden.

So I guess it also depends on the kind of player you are....if you mainly play online type games...It will be about the same, IMO

If you are an offline franchise type player, I think this will be the best version of Madden in a very long time !
Huh? They haven't even announced the online features yet for 12. How do you know it will be the same?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »