Home

Rebuilding the Seahawks?

This is a discussion on Rebuilding the Seahawks? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2011, 01:53 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Rebuilding the Seahawks?

Anyone have any good trades or anything that could really help the rebuilding stages?

Games: Madden 13, MLB 2k12, NBA 2k13, NHL 13, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2, AC3, DW6 Empires, and Max Payne 3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2011, 02:39 AM   #2
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Rebuilding the Seahawks?

The game LOVES Lofa. Sign him, then trade him. I got rid of Aaron Curry just 'cause... I signed David Garrard, but he frustrates me. You can build a pretty sweet o-line from the free-agent list , too. RB is hard to fix.
Old 10-13-2011, 02:43 AM   #3
Rookie

Im looking to turn them into a 3-4 defense...not sure if you did that

Games: Madden 13, MLB 2k12, NBA 2k13, NHL 13, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2, AC3, DW6 Empires, and Max Payne 3
Old 10-13-2011, 02:54 AM   #4
Rookie

legenddt's Arena

OVR: 3
I'm thinking about starting one as well, I'm going to move them to Utah or something after year 1 and build a domed stadium. I hate playing in rain and I'm guessing there's a ton of rain games in Seattle in madden
Old 10-13-2011, 09:37 AM   #5
Rookie

Keystone CK's Arena

OVR: 3

Yeah I would probably sign Lofa back too as mentioned before. I probably wouldn't use Tavaris very inconsistent. Whitehurst probably your best bet. Would trade Curry for another CB or a good 3rd WR.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2011, 10:19 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 9

I did a chise with them and moved them to Anchorage to be the Hawks. Lots of snow games....loved it! I kept Lofu...of course I had Hasselbeck too at Qb. For me the most fun would be to build through the draft. Keep anyone over 80 that's under 3 years experience. Trade away some of the other guys for draft choices. Sim the first 2-3 years until you get a solid looking team and then play.

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html
Old 10-13-2011, 12:29 PM   #7
Rookie

Anyone who has done this have you traded Clemons, Mebane, Trufant, etc.?

Old 10-13-2011, 02:29 PM   #8
MVP

BZito75's Arena

OVR: 11

i finished 7-9 in my first year with the seahawks. i started tavaris all year and if you get his accuracy and timing down, he has a big enough arm to get results. the one big concern with them is the fragile state of the receivers and secondary. kam chancellor and sidney rice couldnt stay on the field enough to be effective.

in the offseason i signed donovan mcnabb for 2 years, released whitehurst and drafted a rookie qb in the third round to learn under donovan. i kept lynch but released forsett and drafted a rookie (dalfonta kirkwood) to be my 3rd down back.

for the defence i signed vanden bosch to bolster the line and yet again built up my seconday through the draft. i liked my lb core so i didnt make any tremendous changes there.

the other thing i did was COMPLETELY GUT my coaching staff, i signed dom capers as my d coordinator, changed to a 3-4 and perry fewl (former giants d coordinator) as my head coach and went with a run heavy playbook. if donovan throws 20 times a game now its a lot but marshawn is leading the league in rushing... run behind okung and you will see a huge difference.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »