Home

Create-a-playbook help. - Formation Personnel

This is a discussion on Create-a-playbook help. - Formation Personnel within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Would you be interested in Formation Personnel Spreadsheet for Playbook Creation?
Yes, i would use it. 4 100.00%
No, i wouldn't make use of it. 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-12-2011, 08:04 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Create-a-playbook help. - Formation Personnel

So I decided that I want to make my own playbook, fit to make use of certain playmakers in certain positions. My fantasy draft ended with me having Percy Harvin, CJ2K, Jermichael Finely, and Reggie bush among others. Lots of speed. I also make use of a Semi-mobile QB.

Now, the issue I'm Running Across is that in the Create-A-Playbook menu, you have the option to have any formation and any set, but it doesn't tell you who or where the personnel will be located. Now, I'm not totally clueless to how formations are set up, and i get a lot of it, but there are things that still I still don't entirely understand.

So for the sake of my sanity, i was wondering if anyone has any charts or spreadsheets that tell you every formation and set, along with personnel (3WR, 1RB, 1TE) along with maybe notes for differences (WR1 in slot, TE as FB, TE split out, RB split out, Bunch Left, ect.). If not, i may just do it myself on paper, but i figure I'd see if there's something easy to use.

Thanks in advance!

*I've decided to start doing it by hand... if someone knows somewhere i can find it please let me know. i was also wondering, if i do this all the way through, how many people would be interested in me posting it? maybe to just save some people a few hours of their lives lol.

Last edited by mlucas0021; 12-12-2011 at 09:17 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2011, 08:28 AM   #2
MVP

Obnoxious's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Create-a-playbook help. - Formation Personnel

This isn't about your problem but I wish we could create our own plays and formations like in old Maddens.
Old 12-12-2011, 09:14 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obnoxious
This isn't about your problem but I wish we could create our own plays and formations like in old Maddens.

I definitely miss that too. I with you could at least make formations and plays for offline. I'd love to make a playbook tailor made for someone like Cam or Tim Tebow. It's hard to build a custom one for players like that.
Old 12-13-2011, 10:47 AM   #4
Rookie

Bump. I'm trying to get answers to the poll, and I'm still looking for a source if it's there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »