Home

I wonder why EA don't"!! hope to hear anawer...

This is a discussion on I wonder why EA don't"!! hope to hear anawer... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-06-2012, 01:40 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
I wonder why EA don't"!! hope to hear anawer...

I set here playing my games, I love NBA 2k, NFL 2k5, Fight Night, And others, But i after WONDER, Asking my self...Why don't or haven't EA Done like 2k & even with there Own Fight Night Game, Not gave us Pre-Draft Interview, Half time shows, Pre-game talks, Just look at 2k5 it's had pre-game, halftime with Chris Berman, And before you started a game you could train your players, I just think how awesome Madden with all it has now & add player training, pre-game, just things that make you feel like to are really running a NFL team and more hands on with the player, It WOULD BE THE BEST FOOTBALL GAME EVER'!!! & talk bout not putting it down, Just hard to understand why EA has not done no more than they have with Madden, they ever got ESPN and when they did, I was like OMG'!!!! 2k Who??? I just knew in a of years after they did that...EA would blow our sock off with the Best Not only Madden game, But Football game ever to be made...And years later they not even done nothing...it's really SAD...cause i keep saying money every year telling my self this is going to be the year...EA hits the sweet spot..And they have not yet..Really sad over me only buying my first Video game system & PC was to play football...And now i find my self moving onto other games, I guess i should have never got high hopes so high as i did...Never thought EA would Let US the gamers/fans of not only Madden but football it self down as much as they have,
I type this guys, knowing I am going to have flamers, & haters...But I am really SAD'!!!!! seeing all this new FPS selling tons and tons of games, Just due to the fact that they are giving there fans what they want,
Please OP & EA i am in no way flaming EA...I guess they have done there best...And if it's the best they can do'!!!! we will have to play the game or NOT...

P.S.....EA why can't ya pick a hand full of the most AWESOME football players and fans from OP website, Cause i know they are here...and bring them down, let them set and tell ya what would make the Best ever football game, Cause i know some guys here, Like the ones that mods game to make better, ones that give us them awesome sliders, Could very well make a GREAT game if they had they Money backing to do so'!!!!!!! an am sure it would start off with a DEEP Franchise mode, training player, stuff to keep the game feeling fresh everytime it's turn on, I can't forget the Online gurus as while.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2012, 01:52 PM   #2
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: I wonder why EA don't"!! hope to hear anawer...

feel better?
Old 01-06-2012, 02:26 PM   #3
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

Because 95% of players would just skip through that stuff anyway? Not everyone loved 2k, contrary to how it may seem on these boards occasionally. I thought all the halftime stuff was more annoying than anything else.
Old 01-06-2012, 03:21 PM   #4
Rookie

MESTEVO"!!!!!!!!!! I really do, thank u for caring....that was nice, glad to see they are 1 person that still cares, For a handicap guy that means a lot..
Old 01-06-2012, 03:31 PM   #5
Rookie

Well donkey, I would have to agree with you on some, Am not a total 2K fan, I like madden, I just like how 2K done somethings...And yes some stuff in 2K, and what i like to see would be skip pass by some, and some not....It's more of the deep franchise, heart of the game i would like to see done better for us gamers....I like to make it clear to all..I was in noway flaming Madden & loving 2K...2K got lot of downers it self, the Big one for me..that Madden is way ahead of 2K...is controlling the men on field/court..cause I do not like how nba 2k feels..your player goes all over the place..& i did not like something in 2K5..And that crazy killing the A button to speed burst....so that said..Game play Madden A+...franchise 2K B+...Game that made me want to play more.. 2K A...I mean am then guy that has Bought EVERY SINGLE FOOTBALL GAME MADE, from 1985 to 2012...I LOVE FOOTBALL VIDEO GAMES..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2012, 05:08 PM   #6
MVP

Kaiser Wilhelm's Arena

OVR: 8

I'm not trying to be mean but are you guys english as a second language?
I ask because the structure of your writing is hard to comprehend to say the least.

Not trying to be rude, but constructive in how you present your ideas.
First off, periods are your friends. Second, large walls of text, even with periods make for a difficult read on the computer.

Now I just want to make sure I understand this:

- You like the presentation in other sports games.
- You like the pre-game, half time and port game shows offered in older titles including NFL2k5
- You enjoyed the training aspect of NFL 2k5 because it added depth to Franchise.
-You are dissapointed in EAs performance despite their resources at hand, including licenses.

In the PS you think EA should bring down random forumites to tell them what a goodgame is.

Like what was said above, presentation like that gets stale, even when done well like in NFL2k.

The training aspect was a nice touch and it was nice that it didn't require super micromanaging. The only real gripe I had with it was some poor tooltips on the effects of ceertain training actions.

Asfor bringing down a forumite, EA devs have unlimited access to this forum either through personal use or buisness use. They
If anybody is interested in a "spiritual successor to the socom franchise, check out this thread.
Old 01-06-2012, 06:05 PM   #7
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

People forget, EA added Training as well. They may have had it before 2k, I don't remember. But it was taken out, because people complained it was unrealistic.
Old 01-06-2012, 08:00 PM   #8
MVP

Kaiser Wilhelm's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyJote
People forget, EA added Training as well. They may have had it before 2k, I don't remember. But it was taken out, because people complained it was unrealistic.
Theonly forms of training I remember in an EA game were mini-games. There was the preseason mini-games and later they added the weekly mini-games.

I do not remember anything along the lines of 2k though.
If anybody is interested in a "spiritual successor to the socom franchise, check out this thread.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »