Home

why dosent madden let u know u broke a nfl record in franchise?

This is a discussion on why dosent madden let u know u broke a nfl record in franchise? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-27-2012, 11:34 PM   #1
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
why dosent madden let u know u broke a nfl record in franchise?

i just broke 3 nfl records in my franchise but not one meantion of it when it happen any of the 3 but yet my te caught a 15 yard te and up on the screen pops up saying he just caught his 25 td of his career....????? so a 25 td is more important then any of the nfl records? not sure if this has been brought up before or not but think it be another nice lil thing added to the game heck in real nfl they stop game when records broke.

Last edited by azdawgpound; 05-27-2012 at 11:37 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2012, 11:38 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: why dosent madden let u know u broke a nfl record in franchise?

Really? I'm pretty sure it does. I had a game in my franchise mode where I tied the single game receiving TD record with Michael Crabtree (4 TD's in a game) and the game informed me that I had tied the record.

There's also a list of NFL records that you can check somewhere in the stats screen I believe - I forget exactly where it is as I sold Madden back quite some time ago.
Old 05-27-2012, 11:40 PM   #3
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franchise408
Really? I'm pretty sure it does. I had a game in my franchise mode where I tied the single game receiving TD record with Michael Crabtree (4 TD's in a game) and the game informed me that I had tied the record.

There's also a list of NFL records that you can check somewhere in the stats screen I believe - I forget exactly where it is as I sold Madden back quite some time ago.
i know about the list but i broke the nfl rushing yards and also rushing tds and not one meantion on screen also recieving yards as well.
Old 05-27-2012, 11:58 PM   #4
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

If I recall correctly, there are stat overlays about historical feats, but not commentary (huge shocker, I know). I recall seeing an overlay pop up when I broke Jerry Rice's mark for most receiving touchdowns in a Super Bowl with Miles Austin.
Old 05-28-2012, 12:23 AM   #5
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHooe
If I recall correctly, there are stat overlays about historical feats, but not commentary (huge shocker, I know). I recall seeing an overlay pop up when I broke Jerry Rice's mark for most receiving touchdowns in a Super Bowl with Miles Austin.
well i just broke the rushing td one this last game and the only one i saw was the te one i had 27 and now have 31 and didnt see anything when i tied or broke it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2012, 01:52 AM   #6
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

You probably skipped the state banner. I do this all the time. I hit a to rush NY guys to the line or start making defensive adjustments and I miss them.
Old 05-28-2012, 08:16 AM   #7
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10

I had the rushing record broke on me and then later in the season I broke that new rushing record and both times it game up on the screen saying it was a new rushing record.
Old 05-28-2012, 09:20 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 0

I just broke the sack reocrd and it showed up like every other record, you probably hit X or whatever too fast and skipped it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »