Home

Madden 12 question concerning player wear and tear toward the end of the season.

This is a discussion on Madden 12 question concerning player wear and tear toward the end of the season. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2012, 11:34 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Madden 12 question concerning player wear and tear toward the end of the season.

I'm nearing the end of my second season of playing every down of every game in my Rams offline 'chise. I noticed in the first season, Steven Jackson became less and less effective toward the end of the season. I'm on week 13 of my second season and it's happening again. My last two games, he has averaged less than 3 ypc, but when my 2nd string guy comes in he averages around 5.

Am I imagining things, or is this actually built in to the game?

Another completely unrelated question: Why are the AI qb completion percentages so low? I'm the only team with a qb completing over 60%.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2012, 11:42 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Madden 12 question concerning player wear and tear toward the end of the season.

I think you are imagining things. Madden has never been this in depth, ever. You are probably just playing more cautious with the backup for compensate for his lack of ability compared to Jackson so you are making better plays. Always happens to me.

The QB stats are jacked up in Franchise. Hardly any of them crack the 60 percent mark.
Old 07-31-2012, 11:43 PM   #3
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Madden 12 question concerning player wear and tear toward the end of the season.

Chances are good that he was on a Cold Streak or starting to go into a cold streak. There isn't any sort of season-fatigue like on NBA2K
Old 08-01-2012, 02:14 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cre8
Chances are good that he was on a Cold Streak or starting to go into a cold streak. There isn't any sort of season-fatigue like on NBA2K
That's the most likely explanation. Good point.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »