Home

UPDATED: Madden NFL 13 Title Update Arrives in September, No Details Announced Yet

This is a discussion on UPDATED: Madden NFL 13 Title Update Arrives in September, No Details Announced Yet within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2012, 06:10 PM   #65
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: UPDATED: Madden NFL 13 Title Update Arrives in September, No Details Announced Ye

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick589
Whats the point of having ccm ask if you want to play offline or online uf they are just as limited as one another?

Seems it was easier to take editing out to appease online then leave it in and deal with it.
I have been wondering the same thing but I guess it's possible that is an open ended place holder, sorta. Meaning, they didn't have time or whatever to diversify the options for offline/online gamers of the mode but the foundation is at least set to accomplish that going forward.

I really think M14 will be the true indicator for how much of this stuff in M13 is just stage one versus just being completely neglected like some things in the past. I surprisingly may end up skipping M13 because it's starting to sound rather incomplete and unpolished.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2012, 06:23 PM   #66
MVP

Meatloaf86's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: UPDATED: Madden NFL 13 Title Update Arrives in September, No Details Announced Ye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
I have been wondering the same thing but I guess it's possible that is an open ended place holder, sorta. Meaning, they didn't have time or whatever to diversify the options for offline/online gamers of the mode but the foundation is at least set to accomplish that going forward.

I really think M14 will be the true indicator for how much of this stuff in M13 is just stage one versus just being completely neglected like some things in the past. I surprisingly may end up skipping M13 because it's starting to sound rather incomplete and unpolished.
Too many new features seem a bit incomplete or unpolished at this point in time to turn me away. Also the fact they took out a few key features that bring me back every year, I am thinking of passing on this years version, and make due with last years. Would love to see some improvements made before putting the money down, granted, I'll still be one of the mindless millions that buy it on Tuesday because that's just how I am.

NFL - Packers & Browns
MLB - Brewers & Twins
NCAA Football - Wisconsin, LSU, Virginia Tech
Soccer - Arsenal, Wolverhampton
NHL - Wild
Old 08-25-2012, 06:32 PM   #67
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

OVR: 6

Custom playbooks are giving me issues. When I add a set Im giving one that I never picked. Its always a tight formation from guns or big.

It happens when I said edit the Redskins plybk...
Old 08-25-2012, 06:37 PM   #68
Banned

OVR: 49

None of the cameras besides default work in CCM. The zoom cam is my cam of coice. It will work for one play and then go back to standard view. Come on EA, this is a must. Its not a added feature we are asking for, it is a bug fix. The game needs to work as advertised!!
Old 08-26-2012, 11:09 AM   #69
MVP

TeamBuilder's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
"The team is absolutely committed to post-launch support, and we will make it a point to keep you updated on title updates, tuner sets, roster updates, new Madden Moments Live and more," EA said in a statement to Joystiq. Providing the Madden team sticks to its goals, Madden 13 is likely to receive more post-launch support out of the gate than last year's game had entirely.

^ This is good news... I guess.

There are so many issues with CCM that I don't think EA can realistically fix/patch everything. And even if they do I'm not expecting a close to full fix until the real NFL is already over.
Old 08-26-2012, 11:11 AM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
Besides, I (and millions of other people) am still going to buy the game so I suppose they got what they wanted.
Get it used, you'll get the game like EA knows you will, you'll save some money, and EA wont see any profits from you....
Old 08-26-2012, 11:47 AM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by docolla
Get it used, you'll get the game like EA knows you will, you'll save some money, and EA wont see any profits from you....
...don't forget about the online pass...lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 01:16 PM   #72
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by slick589
Since nothing has been announced it makes me think it wont be anything big/major. But hopefully i am wrong.

They are releasing it on the 11th so thats a solid 2 weeks for the devs to come on OS and take a look at all the little bugs we find that they can patch quickly to shut us up haha.
Why dont they play the game themselves and find the bugs b4 the release date, lol???? Basically you are saying that they dont know what the problems are until we all play the game!! They need to hire certain guys from th community to help on the build because Im thinking that they are not sure what to do with this game?? Have you ever seen a super smart person that is dumb??

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »