Home

Old 08-23-2012, 12:30 AM   #1
Pro

juggalotusx's Arena

OVR: 5
Coaching?

What I am wondering is in cc since there is no assistant coaches at the end of the year if you fire your coach will the assistant coaches be in there? For instance Mike Tice of the bears?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2012, 12:37 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 38
Re: Coaching?

I would assume no... I hope they put coordinators in next year though.

Another hope of mine is staff management just like head coach.
Old 08-23-2012, 02:09 AM   #3
Pro

ajk49er's Arena

OVR: 2

im right there with you. madden 14, to me...MUST have assistant coaches in ccm that have a similar function like in hc 09 where much like with ccm now, you use points to level them up which then helps your team. as they get better, they become candidates to take head coaching jobs. and Id HOPE they also can have retired players make it in as players like in previous years

we still dont have a firm answer on if there is a pool of fake coaches in madden 13 ccm, or if its just a few retired guys who come back and the rest just move around for 30 years?
Old 08-23-2012, 03:21 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajk49er
im right there with you. madden 14, to me...MUST have assistant coaches in ccm that have a similar function like in hc 09 where much like with ccm now, you use points to level them up which then helps your team. as they get better, they become candidates to take head coaching jobs. and Id HOPE they also can have retired players make it in as players like in previous years

we still dont have a firm answer on if there is a pool of fake coaches in madden 13 ccm, or if its just a few retired guys who come back and the rest just move around for 30 years?
It would be really cool if the coaches that came from your coaching tree added to your legacy score too... That's pretty much how it is in real life.
Old 08-23-2012, 03:34 AM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggalotusx
What I am wondering is in cc since there is no assistant coaches at the end of the year if you fire your coach will the assistant coaches be in there? For instance Mike Tice of the bears?
My understanding is that since you are playing as the coach, you can't fire the head coach.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2012, 04:11 AM   #6
Pro

ajk49er's Arena

yes, you are the head coach, but you can* get fired. and so can other coaches in the league. so there has to be replacements of some sort for the cpu to choose from
Old 08-23-2012, 07:53 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajk49er

It could be just like NCAA with the coaching carousel, but with less moves per season. If you decide to be an offensive coordinator you control the offense only, defensive coordinator controls defense, and head coach controls both sides.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »