Home

Madden 13 Bugs/Glitches

This is a discussion on Madden 13 Bugs/Glitches within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2012, 08:24 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 14
Madden 13 Bugs/Glitches

I know, I know, Early Release just came out. I hate to put this up, and mods if you don't want it yet then close the thread, but I wanted to write this bug down while it's still fresh in my head.

While playing a Play Now game, SEA @ STL (me), I had the game lock up on me (not freeze, could still access Xbox guide) in gameplay. I had a play action play drawn up, the play clock was running down, and I had hit A to send a man in motion and start the play. The play clock got down to 4, right when the ball was about to be snapped, and then the play tip sign came up saying "Press A to hike the ball." And then nothing I pressed would get me out of that screen, so it was all black except for the game tip. I was able to return to the Xbox homescreen via the guide, but nothing else would get me out of that screen, the game clock froze at 4 seconds, I could still hear the crowd, but no button press would advance past the game tip screen, it was just stuck.
Go STL Rams...please don't get Sam Bradford killed...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2012, 09:00 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 13 Bugs/Glitches

THis is just poor pre-season AI I guess, or something, but I started a career as Tebow. I'm obviously the backup to Sanchez and there are two problems with punts. Firstly, for some reason when I sim until I control, for some reason it puts me on the field for every punt but I can't control anything.

The second problem is again with punts. I guess in the second quarter the AI is putting in guys who aren't punters to play punter for me so punts will go like 10 yards.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »