Home

Old 09-01-2012, 09:02 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
phil simms

has anyone actually even seen phil simms talk in the game lol it always cuts to a diff scene wen hes about to say something.i play as the raiders
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2012, 11:44 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 49
Re: phil simms

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmikey20
has anyone actually even seen phil simms talk in the game lol it always cuts to a diff scene wen hes about to say something.i play as the raiders
I have seen videos of 1 intro where he actually gets camera time, but never in my games.

I said this along time ago. The booth broadcast only works if they show them at least one more time at halftime and let simms talk for crying out loud.

Personally i would have used the booth view in pre, halftime, and post show. It can't be that make work to make some in booth cut scenes. 2k5 did it with Chris Berman back in 2005!!
Old 09-02-2012, 01:02 PM   #3
Rookie

yea exactly! EA always adds something really good but then has to F*ck it up lol.
Old 09-02-2012, 01:09 PM   #4
CSL
Pro

OVR: 8

yes, I've seen it. Thought of this thread when I saw it but wasn't going to look for it. But yeah, few hours ago, Ravens/Raiders and Phil was talking during the intro.
Old 09-02-2012, 01:15 PM   #5
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman990
I have seen videos of 1 intro where he actually gets camera time, but never in my games.

I said this along time ago. The booth broadcast only works if they show them at least one more time at halftime and let simms talk for crying out loud.

Personally i would have used the booth view in pre, halftime, and post show. It can't be that make work to make some in booth cut scenes. 2k5 did it with Chris Berman back in 2005!!
Yes sir. I read people saying they don't want a halftime show but they could at least include the 1st half wrapup with Simms and Nantz. I know Simms talks very briefly about the 1st half stat sheet but I little highlight reel at the half, like they have at the end of the game but with commentary would add immersion without taking a lot of time. Heck, they could put actual highlights in the halftime montage instead of those repeated cut scenes and then have Phil and Jim breakdown two plays, one defensive one offensive from the first half.

Something man, lol. I just wish there was more passion and depth behind the things that go in the game, not just putting it there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2012, 02:07 PM   #6
Rookie

To add to presentation, they'll probably bring back EA Backtrax for Madden 2015 and claim it to be a NEW feature
I so hate this monopoly....
Old 09-02-2012, 02:40 PM   #7
CSL
Pro

OVR: 8

what a strange post
Old 09-02-2012, 06:46 PM   #8
Rookie

finally saw him.played every game and didnt see him talk until week 17 christmas raiders vs panthers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »