Home

XP Deadline in CCM?

This is a discussion on XP Deadline in CCM? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2012, 03:30 PM   #1
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21
XP Deadline in CCM?

I'm nearing the end of season one in a Bills CCM...

I haven't used ANY of my HC points yet and have not used all the players points yet either...

My question:

Do you have to use your players points before:

1) The end of the regular season

2) By the time you're eliminated from the playoffs (if applicable)

3) By the start of the off season?

Or:

Do those players points just carry on with them (forever?), if they are unused / not applied?

How about those HC points?

Any deadline there?

I want to use the packages that increase the XP allotments for my MLBs and CBs...

If I apply them to that, do those positions have that boost applied forever or just for the remainder of the season from which they were applied?

Unless I missed something, the CCM guide doesn't seem to clarify any of the above...

Thoughts / Insight?

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2012, 03:53 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: XP Deadline in CCM?

For coaches XP sticks around, until you get fired I think. For players it's the same.

I always wait until the start of next season before progressing most of my guys. That way I can see where they have regressed or gotten worse because of age or something else, and then improve those areas first before improving anything else.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:38 PM   #3
Rookie

Do older players regress in CCM? I would assume the athletic traits such as speed and acceleration as examples....
Old 09-25-2012, 10:55 PM   #4
Just started!

I always wait until the start of next season before progressing most of my guys.
Old 09-25-2012, 11:54 PM   #5
Rookie

Shards's Arena

I'm surprised you guys are waiting to use xp on older guys. I'm keeping the xp for most of my young guys so i can upgrade their development. for my old guys that don't play much I am using the xp as fast as i can to make them competitive. Also i'm keeping xp for the guys with superstar development so I can upgrade some more expensive things like speed and accel.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »