Home

Does Coach XP actually work??

This is a discussion on Does Coach XP actually work?? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-01-2012, 03:45 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Does Coach XP actually work??

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
Where do I get to see my weekly goals ahead of time? I always see them in my actions page after I've accomplished them, and I've wondered where these are. I didn't even realize they could be changing weekly either.

Thanks.
Have you ever looked thru all the menus in ur CC? If you have you'll see a section that says WEEKLY GOALS.
Old 10-01-2012, 08:23 PM   #10
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by oo40oztofreedum
Have you ever looked thru all the menus in ur CC? If you have you'll see a section that says WEEKLY GOALS.
Hopefully you meant that seriously and not sarcastic. I have looked through all the menus that I am aware of, but I could have missed that section. Let's be honest, the menu layout in CC is a bit convoluted. I'll look for it, now that I know it's there.
Old 10-01-2012, 09:49 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

When you do practice your players gain 1500 Exp

And Coaching Exp really makes a difference for players that have Superstar potential

Brandon Marshall is quick development and I have the WR xp package his Exp he can gain for weekley goals is like 913 for the 3 things but things like

milestone 20 catches in a game only gives me like 3500 exp

but with Julio Jones my weekley goals give me 1000(Not much more) but say for milestones if I get 20 catches in a game I get 10,000 exp a hugeeeee difference
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2012, 12:21 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by OakRaiders228
When you do practice your players gain 1500 Exp

And Coaching Exp really makes a difference for players that have Superstar potential

Brandon Marshall is quick development and I have the WR xp package his Exp he can gain for weekley goals is like 913 for the 3 things but things like

milestone 20 catches in a game only gives me like 3500 exp

but with Julio Jones my weekley goals give me 1000(Not much more) but say for milestones if I get 20 catches in a game I get 10,000 exp a hugeeeee difference
Does this big defference also apply to things like yearly goals or yearly awards such as ROY mvp etc...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »