Home

Title update #3 missing/ambiguous items list

This is a discussion on Title update #3 missing/ambiguous items list within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-04-2012, 06:04 PM   #33
Pro

ajk49er's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Title update #3 missing/ambiguous items list

also still have ridiculous legacy issues with OL/DL/DB/OLB-draft one in your ccm, go win 5 superbowls, have 20 awards, and get like 1/3 the pts you need.
Old 10-04-2012, 06:10 PM   #34
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

they need to fix the chicago bears away pants..if we still cannot edit the opposing teams uniform(which is ridiculous in single player) they have to give them their correct Navy blue Nike away pants...the end
Old 10-04-2012, 06:36 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Ma$$ive
Man... I wish this screen could be in online connected careers. Not trying to point anything out but they're all suppose to be the same design. If they fix one issue it fixes all the connected careers issues they said, I mean everything's connected.

That's probably one of the saddest examples of things not being the same offline and online. I like seeing the teams players played for. I hope that's fixed.
I see what you mean. I thought the same way myself. Oh well, it looks like they might fix it..We'll see

peace
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2012, 07:50 PM   #36
MVP

Tweeg's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajk49er
changes to the player card would be great

I always liked starting a game, and say its year 2 or 3, and some random guy catches a TD, and Im like who is that guy, I could go into the cpu team's depth chart(or mine) and see the player card, now...you cannot. this sucks, as its hard to get to the player card in a lot of other screens that used to let you as well.

also the awards being all messed up in the player card, not tracking years in stats as well as awards, not having career totals anywhere but under statistics career. stats in season under NFL not listing countless players including leaders of particular stats.

that type of stuff id like to see ironed out.
I hear ya man. I always like to look at my opponents depth chart after that first year of 'franchise' and see who they've added, and how. The same thing applies to free agency. Currently, you just see some guys and their overall rating for your scheme. I want to know who these cats are. When were they drafted? Who drafted them? What kind of numbers have they been putting up?
Old 10-04-2012, 08:46 PM   #37
Rookie

Old Mr T's Arena

OVR: 5

Uniform selection is very useful. I always like to create a strong contrast between both strips so I can clearly see the difference between my teammates and our opponents. Really helpful for the sunny matches.

Having recently heard about the co-op CCM patch (an essential gameplay mode for me), I've only just ordered Madden 13 on Amazon and as such don't know what's included in the retail version, so could anyone tell me if there's any uniform editing option in CCM?
Old 10-04-2012, 09:12 PM   #38
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

I really need to know if cpu play calling tendencies have been fixed to reflect the real team tendencies. Far too many teams in both Play Now and franchise run 80% of the time on 1st and 2nd down due to the way the playbooks are rated for running and passing plays.

Second, how were the sliders fixed? Were they just made to be the same as Play Now? That's better but it's still not good. The pass reaction slider is useless. It does so little that some people actually think it's backwards. There should be a much bigger difference between 0 and 100. I really shouldn't see any slider set with a setting of 0 or 100. That indicates your sliders aren't strong enough, especially since you have 1 point increments.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:59 PM   #39
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
I really need to know if cpu play calling tendencies have been fixed to reflect the real team tendencies. Far too many teams in both Play Now and franchise run 80% of the time on 1st and 2nd down due to the way the playbooks are rated for running and passing plays.

Second, how were the sliders fixed? Were they just made to be the same as Play Now? That's better but it's still not good. The pass reaction slider is useless. It does so little that some people actually think it's backwards. There should be a much bigger difference between 0 and 100. I really shouldn't see any slider set with a setting of 0 or 100. That indicates your sliders aren't strong enough, especially since you have 1 point increments.
Well said sir

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 10-05-2012, 12:04 AM   #40
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

OVR: 6

As of now, Online play is at an all-time low and EA should really consider some type of fair play system.

Onside kicking, scrum kicking and teams that have no business running no huddle, should really be penalized.

Its just amazing how guys go out of their way, destroy the online experience...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »