Home

QB Accuracy Question?

This is a discussion on QB Accuracy Question? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-24-2012, 10:52 AM   #1
Rookie

bobcatqb11's Arena

OVR: 0
QB Accuracy Question?

I have my Acc. setting on 11 and at certain points of the game when my QB misses two in a row or more he then begins to throw the ball all over the place. I guess my question is should I up my Acc. or is their a way to get your QB's confidence back so he can start completing passes again?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2012, 11:13 AM   #2
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: QB Accuracy Question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcatqb11
I have my Acc. setting on 11 and at certain points of the game when my QB misses two in a row or more he then begins to throw the ball all over the place. I guess my question is should I up my Acc. or is their a way to get your QB's confidence back so he can start completing passes again?

why u have it set so low for? i tried playing on low ratings like that last yr and had to go back to normal way because my qb couldnt hit broad side of barn when throwing. maybe if u dont wanna up them maybe try hit a few short passes to try get it back up and if that dosent work i'd up them to whatever u had them to before u lowered to 11.
Old 11-24-2012, 11:24 AM   #3
Rookie

bobcatqb11's Arena

OVR: 0

I had them set @ 14, but it seemed like every pass was "perfect!" I tried 13, 12, etc...same thing. I just want to get an in between result, but I don't think there is an answer for it.
Old 11-24-2012, 03:14 PM   #4
Rookie

westwood's Arena

OVR: 3

im not sure if consistency helps with it or not, you would think it would but most thing sin madden don't work like they should.

i play on 6 and it certainly happens but you gotta remember the vast majority of incomplete passes in the nfl are over/under thrown balls.

i just try to throw an easy route next time if that happens and they always settle back down, it can definitely be very annoying though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »