Home

Old 11-20-2013, 04:05 PM   #1
nwa
Rookie

nwa's Arena

OVR: 2
Injuries.

Is any other league out there have problems wit injuries in CCM since the patch? My league started over since the patch n injuries seem to have stopped working. We never turned them off or anything. Only time injuries happen is in a Simmed game. User vs user there have been none? Help pls...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2013, 04:35 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Injuries.

It's a known issue across all online CFM modes where injuries have been turned off for user vs user games. They can still happen in user vs CPU and simmed games but not user vs user. At least that's the word on the street.

However, this was occurring before the patch which I would think at least a minor positive since if they could turn it off without a patch it could presumably be turned back on without one.
Old 11-20-2013, 04:44 PM   #3
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplerat
It's a known issue across all online CFM modes where injuries have been turned off for user vs user games. They can still happen in user vs CPU and simmed games but not user vs user. At least that's the word on the street.

However, this was occurring before the patch which I would think at least a minor positive since if they could turn it off without a patch it could presumably be turned back on without one.
yea they said they turned them off because they are working on fixing the problem... but how come no updates???

im not so sure about human vs cmp because im in yr 7 of my online cfm...and my last injury an any game against the cmp was in the preseason in yr 6.... since then haven't had a single injury at all for either team's.
Old 11-20-2013, 06:03 PM   #4
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Yeah, like they said, it's a known issue:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...nline-cfm.html
Old 11-20-2013, 06:16 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
yea they said they turned them off because they are working on fixing the problem... but how come no updates???

im not so sure about human vs cmp because im in yr 7 of my online cfm...and my last injury an any game against the cmp was in the preseason in yr 6.... since then haven't had a single injury at all for either team's.
They definitely seem to be down. I had one 8 week injury occur while playing about 3 weeks ago. And I saw 1 injured, then return in a user-CPU game last week. That's about it.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »