Home

What Will You Do IF The PS4/720 Are Announced To Have Madden 25 As A Launch Title?

This is a discussion on What Will You Do IF The PS4/720 Are Announced To Have Madden 25 As A Launch Title? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
View Poll Results: What Will You Do IF The PS4/720 Are Announced To Have Madden 25 As A Launch Title?
Only purchase M25 for PS3/360 67 25.57%
Only purchase M25 for PS4/720 78 29.77%
Purchase M25 for both PS3/360 and PS4/720 52 19.85%
Skip M25 all together 25 9.54%
Undecided 40 15.27%
Voters: 262. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-30-2013, 02:08 PM   #89
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
Man truthfully sports games are the last thing on my mind in regard to the new systems.
Old 04-30-2013, 11:22 PM   #90
Pro

Trick13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What Will You Do IF The PS4/720 Are Announced To Have Madden 25 As A Launch Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Step2001
Sticking with the PS3 version!

The first versions of Madden on the PS2 & PS3 were stripped down versions of the game. It also took a while for the games to get close to what they were on the former.
Still waiting...
Old 05-06-2013, 02:00 PM   #91
Pro

MMurda's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: What Will You Do IF The PS4/720 Are Announced To Have Madden 25 As A Launch Title

i doubt ill buy the first iteration on next gen. they would have to seriously wow my pants off after all these blunders this gen just to get where '13 is now. just too much still missing and/or screwed up in all areas of the game to warrant me to buy a $300-600 console just for a next gen version. gota say its gonna be intersting tho to see what excuses they will now rely on when/if they fail to deliver....cant use console limitations anymore. guess itll prolly be the good old "time constraints" lol

plus honestly i still feel like i dont know enough about the new consoles to make an informed decision yet. hoping e3 will change that, but even then i will prolly ride out this year and continue playing '13 and buy more complete titles for current gen....fifa, show, nba2k. my forecast for wanting/needing new gen will prolly be the same as it was last time...1-2yrs after launch. more titles around by then anyway and price drops.

gotta agree with LionsFanNJ too...sports games are kinda last on my list as far as what im looking forward to next gen gamewise. more looking/wanting/expecting/waiting for more realism in shooters and open world games tbh
----------------------
Madden Since '92
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2013, 11:52 PM   #92
Rookie

OVR: 2

didnt vote if madden 14 i dont care if they want call it 25 i refuse to call it 25 madden 14 if they had it for xbox 720 and ps4 i would rent first i wotn buy it cause look what happen to xbox 360 version of madden 06

so if i demo come out even if a demo come out pro wont be enough so i pro rent it ag gamefly or some where to see if its worth buying they going have impressive me to make me even think about buying maddne 14
Old 05-07-2013, 01:22 AM   #93
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0

I'd go with the next generation. While there are bound to be bugs, I also think the visuals on the game will be ridiculous, and exploits will not be common knowledge yet (so maybe I could enjoy a few serious online games before it succumbs to cheese).
Old 05-07-2013, 08:38 PM   #94
Pro

Blue Ninja's Arena

OVR: 23

I'd def wait on PS4, due to first gen bugs on console and newly released madden.
So I will likely be sticking with the current gen console.
M16 Sim Style Sliders by Blue Ninja
My Twitch Stream
Old 05-07-2013, 09:04 PM   #95
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

I will buy both but once the one for 720/ps4 comes out, the other will get traded in towards the cost...and oh yea I will be happy as hell if madden comes out for next-gen immediately
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2013, 07:35 PM   #96
Rookie

OVR: 4

The first Madden game for PS3 was awful. The controls, the response time, the gameplay... everything was off. Seemed like they didn't really test it out and make it as well as they could have. I actually preferred Madden on PS2 that year.

Figuring that will hold true this year.
Buying Madden 25 on PS3 then waiting a year for them to work the bugs out and the PS4 price to drop a little

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »