Home

FBG RATINGS IN MADDEN

This is a discussion on FBG RATINGS IN MADDEN within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2012, 11:52 AM   #1
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5
FBG RATINGS IN MADDEN

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to share with you all my view on using FBG Ratings for use with Madden. I have had excellent results when using the site to make my madden experience that much better. I strongly would suggest checking out the site . When i have made edits to my roster in previous years i have found that the players have performed in a more realistic manner then out of the box ratings that have been provided by EA. It is in no way a mark against EA and Donny Moore it is my personnel opinion. We can hope as Football fans who are looking for the most realistic experience possible that EA and FBG would form a relationship in the near future .You can see that DCEBB2001 (Dan B) strives to make his ratings matter in the game that we all love to enjoy and at times also criticize.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2012, 11:55 AM   #2
MVP

TreFacTor's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: FBG RATINGS IN MADDEN

you can only edit the rosters in play now mode....isn't that site pretty useless for 13?
Old 08-27-2012, 11:57 AM   #3
MVP

HC0023's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreFacTor
you can only edit the rosters in play now mode....isn't that site pretty useless for 13?
Yeah unfortunately , We can hope that a patch will be available for edits. Im also hoping that Madden would use FBG for there ratings in the future . Thanks for viewing and replying to my thread.
Old 08-27-2012, 12:06 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0
Do we manually have to put these in order is there a file (PS3)

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-27-2012, 12:09 PM   #5
MVP

HC0023's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_dukes
Do we manually have to put these in order is there a file (PS3)

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
Right now you would have to edit them manually. I believe FBG is going to have a downloadable file in the near future. The idea of this thread was to get the word out that when i used these ratings for my past maddens that i saw players performing the way that they should. Thanks for the reply .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2012, 12:36 PM   #6
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Good thread OP. I have been trying to start a push for gamers to ask Donny Moore to release TWO separate ratings updates for M13 CCM, since there is no ratings editing. One being the standard EA/Tiburon ratings, the other a carbon copy of FBG ratings. That way gamers would have a choice for which set to use.
Old 08-27-2012, 12:43 PM   #7
MVP

HC0023's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
Good thread OP. I have been trying to start a push for gamers to ask Donny Moore to release TWO separate ratings updates for M13 CCM, since there is no ratings editing. One being the standard EA/Tiburon ratings, the other a carbon copy of FBG ratings. That way gamers would have a choice for which set to use.
Well im also trying to get the word out there that FBG Ratings should definitely find there way into Madden . Good Stuff
Old 08-27-2012, 12:58 PM   #8
MVP

DCEBB2001's Arena

OVR: 7

Hey HC0023 I am very glad to hear that you liked the site. I know many people have wanted to hear an in-depth analysis or review of the ratings and how they work in the game. I can go on for days about how great I think they are, but it wouldn't carry as much weight as opposed to coming from a 3rd party not associated with the project. Thanks so much for the vote of confidence and I too hope that we can get the editing back.

It would be even better if EA would "outsource" their ratings to FBG in entirety or at least offer the option to have them implimented in the game.

Would you care to elaborate on why you think my ratings work well and perhaps break down the pros and cons to the system for those who are interested in trying them out?

As for the rosters for download, it most likely won't happen this year. The ratings themselves take a very large chunk of time. That along with my other "job" (you know the one that pays the bills) makes it difficult to devote more time to editing rosters, especially when it takes something like 2 hours per team. I am looking into getting a crew to do this for next year, however, when editing will hopefully return to Madden.
NFL Scout
www.nfldraftscout.com/members

Petition to EA for FBG Ratings:
https://www.change.org/p/ea-sports-t...bers-index-php

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »