Home

Messed up schedules in Madden?

This is a discussion on Messed up schedules in Madden? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2013, 05:41 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Messed up schedules in Madden?

Throughout many Madden games, gamers realized that the NFL schedule their team had was weird. In my Vikings Franchise, I had 7-road game before having just 2 home games. The same thing happened in my Raiders CCM, as I had a long streak of road games, even after the 2012 Offseason. It may not be a big problem for many players, but it takes away home-field advantage.

I DON'T WANT TO PLAY ROAD GAMES IN STADIUMS THAT BELONG TO CHIEFS, SEAHAWKS, PACKERS, AND OTHER STADIUMS THAT HAVE A RUCKOUS CROWD.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2013, 05:55 AM   #2
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Messed up schedules in Madden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozair Hussain
Throughout many Madden games, gamers realized that the NFL schedule their team had was weird. In my Vikings Franchise, I had 7-road game before having just 2 home games. The same thing happened in my Raiders CCM, as I had a long streak of road games, even after the 2012 Offseason. It may not be a big problem for many players, but it takes away home-field advantage.

I DON'T WANT TO PLAY ROAD GAMES IN STADIUMS THAT BELONG TO CHIEFS, SEAHAWKS, PACKERS, AND OTHER STADIUMS THAT HAVE A RUCKOUS CROWD.
The Raiders typically start out with a lot of road games because they still share their stadium with the Oakland A's... but to have seven road games as the Vikings... yeah, that's a bit weird. At least you would have a ton of home games down the stretch... but still, that's highly unusual.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »