Home

Official OS Community Madden 25 Playbook Thread

This is a discussion on Official OS Community Madden 25 Playbook Thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2013, 11:09 AM   #1
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Official OS Community Madden 25 Playbook Thread

With the addition of 32 team control in CCM and the ability to assign playbooks, I think OS should work together on creating playbooks and gameplans for all 32 teams.

Here's the plan:

Starting tonight around 8, I'm going to post offensive and defensive playbooks with the Verticles and Engage Eight plays removed. This is just a starting point. I know little about each team's actual plays so this is where we need your help.

The files will be under my gamertag (aholbert32) and named like this (Ex. OSRAVENSO and OSRAVENSD)

This is where you come in. You guys know your favorite teams better than me so you can help us by adding and removing plays or rating plays under the gameplan section. Here is the process:

- Download the playbook and make your changes
- Upload the new playbook to Madden Share under the original file name
- Make a post in this thread detailing the changes you made to the file and the gamertag the new file is saved under.
- I will also post the new file under my gamer tag.

That process is simple enough. What isnt simple is assigning a playbook to the cpu. Playbooks are assigned to each gamertag so only your gamertag can access the playbooks. The only way to assign playbooks to create a second gamertag on your Xbox and assign the playbooks. (Not sure if its the same on the PS3).

You can assign playbooks two ways:

1. Follow these directions:

1. Create all of your GamePlans on your primary profile and Save both Profile and GamePlans to USB Drive.

2. Put USB Drive in computer.

3. Install Modio or Horizon. I prefer Modio. Link: http://www.game-tuts.com/community/modio.php

4. You will save the files from your USB onto your computer, then copy them back onto the USB Drive by placing them into the 2nd (non-Live) profile. Link: http://www.ehow.com/how_10012837_use...ave-modio.html

5. Now when you get back into Madden, you will have Controller 1 on your XBOX Live Profile and Controller 2 on your non-Live Profile.

6. At Controller Select in Franchise Mode, you should see the same GamePlans now for both controllers.

The second option is to create a second gamertag, find a free 1 month Xbox live membership (or pay for one) and download all the playbooks using the second gamertag.

I will update this thread once the playbooks are uploaded.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2013, 09:32 PM   #2
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Re: Official OS Community Madden 25 Playbook Thread

The offensive playbooks have been uploaded under my gamertag. I just removed most of the vertical and all go plays from each playbook. Feel free to edit away folks.

I'll work on the D playbooks in the next day or so.
Old 08-28-2013, 09:33 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

Did you ever check out about 2 controller problem?
Old 08-28-2013, 10:00 PM   #4
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by angels28
Did you ever check out about 2 controller problem?
****! It looks like you are right. The 2 controller trick doesnt work in CCM because the controller select menu is removed in CCM. It works in Play Now.

Well it looks like I just wasted a night. These playbooks are useless if you cant use them in CCM for the CPU. If anyone has a workaround that would be great.
Old 10-29-2013, 02:07 PM   #5
Rookie

Bcole's Arena

OVR: 3

Idk if you tried in a while but u can select CPU playbooks and unis in cfm. Just turn on ur 2nd controller slide over to the cpu team set the CPU playbook and unis move it back the middle and ready up ur team
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2013, 02:08 PM   #6
Rookie

Bcole's Arena

OVR: 3

This is a great idea tho

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »