Home

If you have the money or someone to trade just get him.

This is a discussion on If you have the money or someone to trade just get him. within the Madden Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2016, 08:38 AM   #1
Madden Ultimate Team Hero

fredropro's Arena

OVR: 9
If you have the money or someone to trade just get him.

Puzzle Josh Gordon 88 even the pro YouTubers are saying he's better than Herman Moore.... Due to his animations he catches everything. Here's 2 videos of what he's done for me in all pro games.
This was a great catch and run notice how he doesn't go right to the ground after a jump ball. https://youtu.be/uXBN3aBFSvU
This one was the new gatorade all pro he just flat runs by the corner https://youtu.be/1I4laWQ-XEc I swear doing these solos are a piece of cake when you have a guy that can always bail you out on 3rd and long

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2016, 06:21 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: If you have the money or someone to trade just get him.

I was lucky and pulled an ODB from an early pro pack so I've been using him for that, but man it would be nice to pair Gordon on the other side when I see that single safety up high and can bomb it to whatever side he isn't shading!
Old 09-06-2016, 07:29 PM   #3

fredropro's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuditMonkey
I was lucky and pulled an ODB from an early pro pack so I've been using him for that, but man it would be nice to pair Gordon on the other side when I see that single safety up high and can bomb it to whatever side he isn't shading!
I bought OBJ early on he was good but I flipped him for a 60k profit when the game came out I haven't played with AB or Julio but everyone on the muthead.com boards say Gordon and OBJ have the best catch animations

Old 09-08-2016, 02:34 PM   #4
Do Your Job

TheBigTee's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredropro
I bought OBJ early on he was good but I flipped him for a 60k profit when the game came out I haven't played with AB or Julio but everyone on the muthead.com boards say Gordon and OBJ have the best catch animations

I am targeting Josh Gordon to pair with my Mike Evans deep threat chemistry that was the reward for the ultimate seasons. I think that would give me a great 1-2 punch along with my gold Julian Edelman as my number 3 WR. I have the coin but have to get Tom Brady and beef up my offensive line first.
Old 09-08-2016, 03:30 PM   #5

fredropro's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by inTIMidati0n
I am targeting Josh Gordon to pair with my Mike Evans deep threat chemistry that was the reward for the ultimate seasons. I think that would give me a great 1-2 punch along with my gold Julian Edelman as my number 3 WR. I have the coin but have to get Tom Brady and beef up my offensive line first.
That's exactly how I have it if you look at my lineup in my signature. Gordon as my one Evans as my to unlock it as my 3 in the slot and it's deep balls and dots all day

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2016, 09:23 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Dang that's a good idea, I may just sell my ODB and pick him up later in the season when he's cheaper if I want him again. I bought Gordon for $92K which I don't think is too bad.
Old 09-09-2016, 12:00 AM   #7

fredropro's Arena

Quote:
Dang that's a good idea, I may just sell my ODB and pick him up later in the season when he's cheaper if I want him again. I bought Gordon for $92K which I don't think is too bad.
That's a great deal he is always at 115k or more on ps4

Old 09-09-2016, 12:01 AM   #8

fredropro's Arena

Quote:
Also you get the Evans we're taking about free when you finish the ultimate games

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team »