Home

2017 Roster-MLB 2K13 (360)

This is a discussion on 2017 Roster-MLB 2K13 (360) within the MLB 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2017, 01:10 PM   #321
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: 2017 Roster-MLB 2K13 (360)

I'm new to this. I'm going to get the game today and I was wondering exactly how I update the roster with the file. Is there somewhere that gives directions on what to do when you download the file. Tha KS!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2017, 01:47 PM   #322
jmc
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFFwithmyDODGERS
First post on OS because this thread brought me here. Man, I can't say enough how awesome it is that you guys have put so much thought and effort into this idea. I know it's a lot of time consuming, boring, tedious work and everybody waits on the update. Pressure. I think it's incredible how in depth you've gone.

I've not ever updated rosters, but going for it now thanks to all of you. I've read every post in the thread, and think I have a good understanding of all that's been discussed to date. I know it's a diservice to anybody else that has contributed to the updates, but I just wanted to give a random moment thank you to jmc for the lead on it. I may be able to assist in future updates if needed.

Well, on with it. I've played this game for about 3 years and have the same ol default roster. Time for the mod. Thanks again, guys.
Thank you I really appreciate you saying this, but it's been a team effort. Now that I have the lights back on again I started working on the roster this week, but I don't know when I will be done so I hope that everyone can be patient with me. Several teams lineups and rotations will be way off in the next update, but everything else should be up to date.
Old 09-20-2017, 08:07 PM   #323
Rookie

GreenLightning's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcardenas322002
I'm new to this. I'm going to get the game today and I was wondering exactly how I update the roster with the file. Is there somewhere that gives directions on what to do when you download the file. Tha KS!
Look at the first post in this thread.
Old 09-21-2017, 12:10 AM   #324
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmc
Thank you I really appreciate you saying this, but it's been a team effort. Now that I have the lights back on again I started working on the roster this week, but I don't know when I will be done so I hope that everyone can be patient with me. Several teams lineups and rotations will be way off in the next update, but everything else should be up to date.
I'm anticipating my Indians to have awesome ratings updates.... I think I've earned that. LOL!!!!!

Glad you're up and running, jmc! Take your time - we all appreciate this.
Old 09-21-2017, 07:40 AM   #325
MVP

shogunofharlem3's Arena

OVR: 12

You guys have a great manager! How come we in Boston can't get a guy like that................oh, wait a sec
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2017, 05:13 PM   #326
Rookie

Hey Everybody,

How's it going fellow baseball fanatics? This is my first time posting here and looking for some advice on how to get this roster onto my 360. I followed the steps as best I could through the youtube video and got all the way to where I was going to transfer from Horizon to my flash drive but the Horizon interface would not show my flash drive (device). I get a message saying if my device doesn't show to make myself administrator or something like that. Any tips would be much appreciated. Thanks guys!

Steve
Old 09-30-2017, 08:41 PM   #327
MVP

shogunofharlem3's Arena

OVR: 12

Make sure you put the flash drive in your xbox 360 first. The 360 has to format it so that it can be read by xbox. Otherwise the 360 can't read a standard flash drive.
Old 10-01-2017, 02:20 AM   #328
Rookie

Thanks for responding. I put the flash drive in the xbox but nothing seemed to happen and it doesn't even show in the memory section. Only harddrive and cloud. How will I know the 360 is configuring the flash drive? Thanks for your help on this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Rosters »