Home

Old 02-17-2009, 09:43 AM   #1
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20
Hey Steve...

Could you either post a video or a screenshot or just confirm something for me? I would like to know if they got the Brewers alternate jersey correct when they wear it on the road... So could you post something showing the Brewer's on the road and hopefully there wearing the navy blue jersey with gray pants instead of white pants like last year... Thanks so much Steve!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2009, 09:45 AM   #2
MVP

baseball88's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Hey Steve...

It also would be nice to know if they have the Indians home batting helmet with the red bill?

Thanks Steve
Old 02-17-2009, 12:17 PM   #3
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

I do have a question about the alternate uniforms in Franchise mode. Are we able to choose both the CPU and USERS jerseys? Or can we only choose the USER controlled teams jersey? Thanks
Old 02-17-2009, 04:00 PM   #4
Pro

Foo4Everlong's Arena

OVR: 8

I have a request also. I sent you a pm as well, but here it is.....

Hey Steve, first off I just wanted to thank u for all the info you've been giving us for MLB 2K9, I don't know what we would do if we just had to wait for 2K to give us stuff. They're not so great about getting info out, which I think makes a lot of people nervous, especially after last years release.

Anyways, I looked at your screenshots, which are fantastic by the way, and didn't see a few things, but was wondering if it was possible for u to let me know if they were in the game. I absolutely LOVE to use the accessories to make the MLB players look as they do on the field in real life. I use to help ChrisJNelson with his rosters to make the players more accurate. There are a few things in the accessory list that I did not see, and was hoping that u might be able to tell me if they are present in this years game. These by the way were all in last years game. Heres the list:

Uniforms:

Shirts: Loose / Normal / Tight

Sleeve Length: Short / Long
Pants: Normal / Tight / Baggy

Pant Length or Socks: Normal / Tucked / High Socks / Long / Extra Long

Undershirt Sleeves: 3/4's Above The Elbow (Or the Sleeves That Are Cut At The Elbow)

I saw the 3/4's and Long sleeves so I know that they are there.

I guess the most important ones to me that I have not seen either in the game or in your screensshots is the different size shirts, the length of the pants (hoping for Extra Long) and the Cut Sleeves (at the elbow). Like I said these have been in 2K7 and 2K8's version so I'm hoping for the same here. Sorry so long, but I really appreciate u taking the time to read this, and hopefully getting back to me. Later. Ryan
Old 02-17-2009, 04:06 PM   #5
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foo4Everlong
I have a request also. I sent you a pm as well, but here it is.....

Hey Steve, first off I just wanted to thank u for all the info you've been giving us for MLB 2K9, I don't know what we would do if we just had to wait for 2K to give us stuff. They're not so great about getting info out, which I think makes a lot of people nervous, especially after last years release.

Anyways, I looked at your screenshots, which are fantastic by the way, and didn't see a few things, but was wondering if it was possible for u to let me know if they were in the game. I absolutely LOVE to use the accessories to make the MLB players look as they do on the field in real life. I use to help ChrisJNelson with his rosters to make the players more accurate. There are a few things in the accessory list that I did not see, and was hoping that u might be able to tell me if they are present in this years game. These by the way were all in last years game. Heres the list:

Uniforms:

Shirts: Loose / Normal / Tight

Sleeve Length: Short / Long
Pants: Normal / Tight / Baggy

Pant Length or Socks: Normal / Tucked / High Socks / Long / Extra Long

Undershirt Sleeves: 3/4's Above The Elbow (Or the Sleeves That Are Cut At The Elbow)

I saw the 3/4's and Long sleeves so I know that they are there.

I guess the most important ones to me that I have not seen either in the game or in your screensshots is the different size shirts, the length of the pants (hoping for Extra Long) and the Cut Sleeves (at the elbow). Like I said these have been in 2K7 and 2K8's version so I'm hoping for the same here. Sorry so long, but I really appreciate u taking the time to read this, and hopefully getting back to me. Later. Ryan
I had a similar question like this at the Q&A over at 2ksports only my question was if they had accessories for home and road and if they changed number colors for wristbands. EXAMPLE of this would be in 2k8 I was the Dodgers and The wristband number color was blue so if you had a blue wristband you couldn't see the number I just wanted to know if they changed that and if they had equipment for home and away.

FOO you going to be doing batting stances again this year?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2009, 05:37 PM   #6
Pro

Foo4Everlong's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
I had a similar question like this at the Q&A over at 2ksports only my question was if they had accessories for home and road and if they changed number colors for wristbands. EXAMPLE of this would be in 2k8 I was the Dodgers and The wristband number color was blue so if you had a blue wristband you couldn't see the number I just wanted to know if they changed that and if they had equipment for home and away.

FOO you going to be doing batting stances again this year?
Yup, for sure!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »