Home

MLB 2K13: The Franchise Mode Thread

This is a discussion on MLB 2K13: The Franchise Mode Thread within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-08-2013, 12:17 PM   #33
Rise up!

GruffyMcGuiness's Arena

OVR: 6
Bring out the bats! I (ATL) swept Miami with 7 12 and 8 runs in each game. Series MPB is Justin Upton going 8-12 with 4 RBI's and a steal
Old 03-08-2013, 01:38 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 2K13: The Franchise Mode Thread

Game 3 of Spring Training: O's vs. Yanks

Beat the Yanks 6-0 with Chris Tillman going 4.0, giving up 1 hit with 6 strikeouts.

Player of the game was Alexei Casilla - went 1-3 with a 2-run triple in the 3rd inning. Home runs by Adam Jones (2 run) and a solo shot by Chris Davis.

O's - 6 runs on 8 hits and 2 walks
Yanks - 0 runs on 3 hits, 1 walk

Playing All-Pro difficulty with the AI Pitcher speed at 100. My pitch meter at 100. May need to move up to the next difficulty level. Then again, it could be that I'm just not used to winning so easily with the O's.
Old 03-08-2013, 01:47 PM   #35
Just started!

Hey everyone,

I'm having an issue with the rosters when I start my franchise mode. I have the rosters where they need to be with every team. When I go into starting a franchise and look at the rosters they somehow get readjusted to something crazy. It wont let me set standard rosters for the computer teams unless I am playing them then I can edit.
What I'm trying to say is for example. Franchise mode rosters suck. any way that I can fix that issue. Is it a setting or something that I'm over looking? for instance Brian McCann is sitting the bench and Miguel Cabrera is playing first base and Torii Hunter is playing second base. How can i fix it?
I have tried setting the roster, then save the roster and enter franchise mode. Anyone else having this issue??? Please help!! Thanks!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2013, 02:08 PM   #36
Hall Of Fame

bigfnjoe96's Arena

OVR: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by budzballin
Hey everyone,

I'm having an issue with the rosters when I start my franchise mode. I have the rosters where they need to be with every team. When I go into starting a franchise and look at the rosters they somehow get readjusted to something crazy. It wont let me set standard rosters for the computer teams unless I am playing them then I can edit.
What I'm trying to say is for example. Franchise mode rosters suck. any way that I can fix that issue. Is it a setting or something that I'm over looking? for instance Brian McCann is sitting the bench and Miguel Cabrera is playing first base and Torii Hunter is playing second base. How can i fix it?
I have tried setting the roster, then save the roster and enter franchise mode. Anyone else having this issue??? Please help!! Thanks!!
When you start a franchise you select under team control: 30.

Also turn off all Auto Manage or CPU Control settings, or something like that.

This allows you total control of your franchise

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 03-08-2013, 02:17 PM   #37
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfnjoe96
When you start a franchise you select under team control: 30.

Also turn off all Auto Manage or CPU Control settings, or something like that.

This allows you total control of your franchise

I have tried that, but I wont be able to manage my team with injuries and such if I put it on auto. When I have full control it takes forever with all of the injuries and such. I want to be able to have a roster that I can upload into franchise mode. That is it. Then play it like normal. Any help??
Old 03-08-2013, 02:33 PM   #38
Hall Of Fame

bigfnjoe96's Arena

OVR: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by budzballin
I have tried that, but I wont be able to manage my team with injuries and such if I put it on auto. When I have full control it takes forever with all of the injuries and such. I want to be able to have a roster that I can upload into franchise mode. That is it. Then play it like normal. Any help??
Again turn off any AUTO settings. Secondly either turn injuries OFF or if you leave it ON Lower the Injury Slider in the Franchise Menu to 10

Last edited by bigfnjoe96; 03-08-2013 at 02:35 PM.
Old 03-08-2013, 04:10 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 4

I may start one tonight. I moved the 360 into our living room. I am trying to eliminate the basement from my life. It's bad for my health I think. So, I have to wait for the wife to fall asleep.
Old 03-08-2013, 04:35 PM   #40
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistolpete
I may start one tonight. I moved the 360 into our living room. I am trying to eliminate the basement from my life. It's bad for my health I think. So, I have to wait for the wife to fall asleep.
I'm with you there. But let's just say that sometimes, that might not be as good for your health, either.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »