Home

MLB 10 Rosters for MLB 09

This is a discussion on MLB 10 Rosters for MLB 09 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-29-2010, 06:06 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
MLB 10 Rosters for MLB 09

Before the roster vault went down, I downloaded the latest file I could get. I did not work on any ratings myself just went through and adjusted the lineups and pitching rotations using the Sporting News Baseball Preview. I also used depth charts on the official team pages online. These are not perfect but I think for those who are not going to go with MLB 10 and stick with 09 they are great. Hope you enjoy.
Attached Files
File Type: rar PS3.rar (2.73 MB, 1180 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2010, 10:16 AM   #2
MVP

AUTiger1's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: MLB 10 Rosters for MLB 09

Thanks. I don't know when I'll be able to get my hands on MLB 10 but this is great to have the 2010 rosters for MLB 09.
Detroit Red Wings
Winnipeg Jets
Old 03-30-2010, 12:44 PM   #3
Rookie

Your welcome. I usually skip a year meaning i bought 07 and updated to 08 rosters. So maybe I will buy 11 next year. It's hard dropping 64 dollars on a game that doesn't change that much.
Old 03-30-2010, 12:44 PM   #4
Rookie

ok i have dl rosters before onto my usb drive but i have never had a file like this one. How do u get the file from the usb/flash drive to the ps3? so i can copy it to the ps3 and use it for the game. I appericate it. thanks
Old 03-30-2010, 12:52 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

you are a beautiful person. thankyou so much for this.

yes I need to be that dramatic :P
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2010, 01:21 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by stollen15
ok i have dl rosters before onto my usb drive but i have never had a file like this one. How do u get the file from the usb/flash drive to the ps3? so i can copy it to the ps3 and use it for the game. I appericate it. thanks

unzip the file on your pc somewhere(preferable an empty folder) and copy the extracted PS3 folder to your stick, plug it in to ps3, go to the usb folder in ps3 save utility and locate the roster file, press triangle, select copy, now when you start up your game you can load it from roster option or season

Last edited by SlickkWilly; 03-30-2010 at 01:25 PM. Reason: update
Old 03-30-2010, 02:16 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickkWilly
unzip the file on your pc somewhere(preferable an empty folder) and copy the extracted PS3 folder to your stick, plug it in to ps3, go to the usb folder in ps3 save utility and locate the roster file, press triangle, select copy, now when you start up your game you can load it from roster option or season
when i dl it, the file in already unzipped. and its not in a PS3 folder. it says PS3.rar . Thats why i have questions because i have dl madden , mlb , nhl files that have to be unzipped and they are in a PS3 folder. I have tried to make a folder for it but its not working. can someone re-post it in a file that all i have to do is unzipp it copy it from the ps3 folder to the ps3. thanks
Old 03-31-2010, 12:03 AM   #8
Rookie

Stollen I just tried it myself. Download the file and extract it to your desktop. It's a .rar file, it has to be unzipped. Once unzipped you will see the PS3 folder.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »