Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 12:03 AM   #113
Best in the World

BDKiiing's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Knight. President. 2012.

If he can gather the troops and pump out a roster like this, just imagine what he could do in the Oval Office

Great job Uncle Knight, when I saw what you did for the Brewers, I almost cried in joy, it was a pleasure working with you

*Just curious if you are doing any more roster edits, the Brewers added Brett Carroll and dropped Egan, other than that, no complaints on the Brewers end.

Lastly, how do you get players to have numerous 2nd positions?

Old 03-31-2011, 12:04 AM   #114
Best in the World

BDKiiing's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermex
I can't seem to find Bryce Harper... is he not in this go-round?

And I was curious if anyone has created Craig Whitaker a reliever for San Francisco, a #1 pick a few years back.
check right field

Old 03-31-2011, 12:06 AM   #115
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebarws6
Amazing work fellas. I know you guys can't catch everything, but this is just some off the bat feedback I have for Oakland:

2B Eric Sogard should be swapped with 3B Andy LaRoche on the 25-man. LaRoche had a great spring and was rewarded with a spot this afternoon.

Only other thing I really spotted was Adam Rosales being in the AAA lineup, but he will be on the DL until May, and should just be placed in Class A in the rosters for the moment.

And before I get flamed, trust me, I am very grateful for these rosters, I'm not complaining, only giving feedback so we can get the next version pushed out just a bit faster, which I know everyone will like.

Once again, amazing work
Agreed...only other minor thing would be that Belfour should be setup man, not Wuertz...

GREAT WORK!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 12:06 AM   #116
Rookie

OVR: 0

crud, I'd gone back in to download the Perfect SLiders and it reverted to the old Roster, after loading this new one I got'em... thanks
Old 03-31-2011, 12:08 AM   #117
Rookie

OVR: 22

Excellent job. Just wondering why Joe Nelson (RP) is on the Mariners when he hasn't been with the organization since last July?
Old 03-31-2011, 12:08 AM   #118
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Operation Sports Full Minors 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39
Thanks a million.

This might sound weird/strange. But this is one the the most fun things I've ever done with editing/tweaking rosters. I'm going through the information provided on the first page and manually injuring the players. I assume that once we manually injure them they stay injured even when we turn injuries back to "ON". I'm going to roll with these rosters, I just can't wait to start my franchise any longer. Outstanding job on the rosters, I don't really care if there's a player or two missing. They look amazing to me!
do you injure the players in season or before im not to sure how to do it
Old 03-31-2011, 12:08 AM   #119
Rookie

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermex
I can't seem to find Bryce Harper... is he not in this go-round?

And I was curious if anyone has created Craig Whitaker a reliever for San Francisco, a #1 pick a few years back.
Harper is in, I'd look again.
Old 03-31-2011, 12:09 AM   #120
T*rg*t F**ld

bergie56's Arena

OVR: 18

Thank you Knight and cnelly4 for letting me chip in for the Twins! it was actually fun and always feels good to contribute!

Last edited by bergie56; 03-31-2011 at 12:41 AM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »